Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 02:46 PM

Default Re: Wednesday Morning Turbo!

Shortline, I saw it, and I knew who everyone was. Even so, as a moderator, I was like...

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2006, 02:46 PM

FWIW I had you tagged as a possible wolf, not sure exactly why
Old 05-10-2006, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Guys, from an outsider's perspective.

The villagers, not including shorty who really needs to stop with this dumb [censored], were not terrible. The wolves played very well. pudley, IMO, is one of the best wolves out there. I wouldn't feel too bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks kyro. I just looked over the thread and Pudley is super duper MVP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right after I voted shorty I looked things back over and I felt that Pud was the safer since he was being suspected by more of us. I had him on my "list" a few times but there were always a lot bgger matters in the forefront. I agree. Awesome job, Pud

i was just happy to get by the aaron vote. shorty actually had me convinced that he might be the angel.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and btw, Shortline, I use the GreenDay skin. I see trace echoes of white whenever it is there. I knew you put the white in...but I find it incomprehensible that you thought the village would find it, and the wolves wouldn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

But... but I told everyone it was there, the following round. It sure looked like nobody had found it, because Zurvan didn't. And then bennies didn't. So I assumed most people missed it. Bad luck the wolves DID find it first, BUT THEN I POINTED OUT THE WHITE TEXT MY DAMN SELF. What wolf would do that? I'm sorry. I thought it was a good play, that should have been transparent to villagers. I left clues in white, in my posts, that explained what I was doing. Yet, I was still lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]
What you keep failing to understand is, I'm trying to sort out 3 other people who are lying to me and 3 people who are telling me the truth. I don't need you lying to me when you should be telling me the truth. Also, it looked pretty clearly like it was just something that gave you an out when you were nabbed. I would have felt a lot dumber NOT voting for you, had that been the case.

[/ QUOTE ]

I DID tell you the truth. And I pointed out the truth. The "extra angel" play shouldn't have been used to confuse the villagers, because I made my vote clear: I voted for Don, and I didn't really implicate Zurvan as a wolf. I was trying to figure out which one was the real angel, while explaining the next round what I did. But you like voting for me, Amp. And you know I like voting for you too.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was just happy to get by the aaron vote. shorty actually had me convinced that he might be the angel.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again, this was the point.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, Zurvan, IMO you came out as Angel way too early. There wasn't close to a bandwagon on you yet. Also, if someone comes out as fake angel, you'd have yourself a wolf.

If they couldn't pinpoint an angel, they'd have to go for GetThere, and you'd at least have a 50/50 shot of saving him, and having him get another peek.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was pretty sure they were going to lynch me. I was really debating it, but a bandwagon wouldn't have taken long against me. 1 villager votes for me = game over. I didn't think I'd have time to spot the vote, make my post, and have the villager remove their vote before the wolves all got in there.

And, I don't think anybody would've come out as a fake Angel, unless they were desperate (like Don).

I was certain they'd try to eat getthere that night. If I was a wolf, I definitely would have. If I lived through the night, it was pretty sure I was a goner the next day.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought you came out at about the right time (given the imperfect info), there would have been some bandwagoning IMO with the brilliant framing of you going after xorbie by (I believe) pudley.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was actually stupefied when you said Tolbiny was a certain villager to you. That made me very [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img], because I was almost positive Tolbiny was a wolf at that point. Pudley too. Amp and mets, I was not sure about, but I was leaning towards mets being the villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tolbiny voted for the don to get into a 3-way split on night 2, that's why I believed him. Sorry about missing your white text though, (wolves were doing a good job spamming the thread).
Old 05-10-2006, 02:50 PM

This is stressful for the new guy. I think I burned 3/4 of a pack of cigarettes.
Old 05-10-2006, 02:51 PM

Anyway, I started a new signup thread for anyone interested.