Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2007, 09:42 PM

Default I need a girlfriend

21 y/o virgin. not bad looking, athletic, in college, rich family, but raised by strict baptists. need to overcome my fear of sex before marriage and women who make passes on me before i go crazy.

Ok update:

Went to Montreal with some buddies. I ordered a whore from one of the websites. Paid an extra $40 canadian for a premium girl. She showed up, and I was nervous, but had gotten drunk and smoked before hand. I had the money laying out for her and offered her a glass of wine after she took it. Then we chatted about clubs and bars in montreal for about 10 minutes. I then told her to get comfortable. She perked up and then pranced into the bathroom. I was getting excited, but she spend like 15 minutes in teh batthroom wtf? So I was getting sleepy.

However, she came out in nothing but a towel, walked towards the bed and then threw it at me and said I should get comfortable too. So i took my clothes off and jumped in bed. she turned off the lamp and said "baby let me take care of you" then started sucking my balls which was awesome. however, it went down hill, she put a condom in her mouth then slid it over my dick. the condom bj lasted about 5 minutes then she asked what I wanted to do to her. we tried a lot of positions, but a combination of the [censored] montreal weather, a long day, a lot of boozed, and the condom prevented me from getting off. before I knew it time was up.

summary: i lost my virginity, but don't know if it really counts.
Old 05-15-2007, 09:44 PM

Default Re: I need a girlfriend

meh.
Closed Thread