Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2006, 11:22 PM

Default Re: online ban for us stud monkeys..

[ QUOTE ]
I'll probably go to AC more (I already go like two weekends a month). I'd go to Fox, but it's a nice 6.5 hour drive from me. I don't think online poker is going anywhere though (some sites yes, but there will be middle stakes games). Stud online could be rough sailing though.

Jeff

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully i'll get to meet you soon enough jeff. josh said he met you at the borg, and i dont really play at borg, but i'm almost done with school so i'm contemplating moving to CT near foxwoods, making AC trips more feasable.
Old 10-02-2006, 11:58 PM

iamastud, can you please stop using the word "fascist"?
Old 10-03-2006, 12:56 AM

if something were blue, i would use the word blue to describe it. and if something is fascist oriented, i must use the word fascist to describe it. i wish our govt was not such a way.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your country has been a symbol of individual rights and freedom for the whole world. To have a special interest group succeed in stripping away the right of its citizens to freely decide what to do with their own time and money is simply shocking to me. Sad indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our country has long been making laws to try and protect its citizens from themselves.
Old 10-04-2006, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your country has been a symbol of individual rights and freedom for the whole world. To have a special interest group succeed in stripping away the right of its citizens to freely decide what to do with their own time and money is simply shocking to me. Sad indeed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Our country has long been making laws to try and protect its citizens from themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok then tell them to make a law that its mandatory to have sex with only a condom, and only without if you're trying to have a child.. oh, and then tell them that you can only have one kid, b/c the world is getting overpopulated.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:41 PM

OK, I'm outta the loop on thiwhole thing. We can still use neteller, right? The only worry is the that the sites ban the US players & why would they do that, right? Way too much money at stake, and hey, it's not like drugs are illegal but people still get them.

Sorry if I'm missing anything, and thanks in advance for the latest info; links to current threads elsewhere, etc.
Old 10-04-2006, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok then tell them to make a law that its mandatory to have sex with only a condom, and only without if you're trying to have a child.. oh, and then tell them that you can only have one kid, b/c the world is getting overpopulated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bill, I'm not saying its right, but just that's the way it is. Can't smoke pot, gotta where a seatbelt in your car, etc..

BTW, The withdrawal method for birth control is underrated by HS sex ed teachers.
Old 10-05-2006, 01:05 AM

Bill, this is being beaten to death in the Legislation forum.
Old 10-05-2006, 09:22 PM

Default Hello,Murphy! Operators who continue will go...

to PRISON . Some sites respect US laws--so they will voluntarily close up shop. However,I do believe that EXCLUDING certain forms of gambing such as horse racing is discriminatory;hence, unconstitutional.
I do believe that if it's taken to the US Supreme Court,it will NOT survive. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
SittingBull