Attention grabbing jewerly 9 6.04%
Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 03:12 AM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

Audio-Tehnica ATH-A900 headphones FTW!

Yes they are big and ugly...but oh so comfy and sound incredible!
Old 11-24-2007, 03:48 AM

I had a neat thanksgiving break. My family just expanded about 3x due to a marriage. One of my new step-sisters is an NBA cheerleader which is interesting. Coolest thing though is that they're all into poker. So awesome not having to have a don't ask, don't tell when somebody asks what you do / what you plan on doing. Guess it helps when it's a family with alot of unusual professions. I'm pretty stoked about it all and feeling very lucky.
Old 11-24-2007, 05:48 AM

on my thanksgiving break i qbed my team to victory in our flag football game. but i think i pulled a muscle. getting old sucks.
Old 11-24-2007, 07:19 AM

I just found out a guy I knew pretty well in high school won a Rhode's Scholarship. makes me question how I've spent the last 4 years (not that I would've been able to be a Rhode's Scholar but still)
Old 11-24-2007, 07:46 AM

Basketball game is Wednesday. Seats were $140 apiece and are fairly good (row H in the pedestrian lower box section); it sucks that she couldn't commit earlier cause the first time I looked online I could have gotten sickkkk tickets like right behind the "super expensive courtside" section for $165 apiece (I'm not familiar with ARCO Arena but I would guess like 5th row or so), but she wasn't sure if she was free on that day yet.
Old 11-24-2007, 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I had a neat thanksgiving break. My family just expanded about 3x due to a marriage. One of my new step-sisters is an NBA cheerleader which is interesting. Coolest thing though is that they're all into poker. So awesome not having to have a don't ask, don't tell when somebody asks what you do / what you plan on doing. Guess it helps when it's a family with alot of unusual professions. I'm pretty stoked about it all and feeling very lucky.

[/ QUOTE ]

My family is all entrepreneurs. They think poker is gambling and probably that I am a degenerate. However they know I am not retarded so they figured it must be ok in some way.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got back from the CU vs. Nebraska game, was definitely a fun exciting game. Go buffs, go to hell corn-holers.

Also another brag. Afterward I went to an Italian restaurant with some family members and managed to get a hot waitress' phone number, I don't think I've ever been as smooth as I was tonight lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

hah! some of my step-relatives went to that game. <.< I wonder about my dad marrying into a Neb family. CU can eat it too, don't get me wrong. But the NE coach has got to go. Then again, Sonny is having a tough time as well. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] That must be why I hate college football. I don't like balls. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 11-24-2007, 11:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A source close to Nebraska coach Bill Callahan has confirmed that Callahan was fired Saturday morning at a meeting with interim athletic director Tom Osborne.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, it's about time.
Old 11-24-2007, 12:59 PM

played 7 on 7 tackle football last night in 20 degree weather. (we played at a local high school who has the field lit up all night). i can barely move ugh. did awful as well, i dropped alot of balls (got 3 TDs but still, not fun). i also got burned a few times. jgieoajg;ieaj;'ea
Old 11-24-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
A source close to Nebraska coach Bill Callahan has confirmed that Callahan was fired Saturday morning at a meeting with interim athletic director Tom Osborne.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, it's about time.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, nobody saw that coming!
Closed Thread