Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2007, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Just got paid.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately for AP, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission's Regulations Concerning Interactive Gaming require "Authorized Client Providers" to keep a gaming record for "five years after the end of the transaction to which the record relates".

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that is great detective work! Awesome! I forgive you for 50% of the lifetilt you put me on with your previous posts.

-pyg

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, props to you despite your rather gay start.

Actually the Kahnawake Gaming Commissions regulations are a mine of interesting information:

http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommissio...ve%20Gaming.pdf

If it is true that AP do not keep HH's for more than two months (has anyone actually asked AP for a statement?) that alone would seem to be grounds for revocation of AP's operating licence.

Quite apart from the need to maintain records, Part XIV of the regulations say that the Commission may revoke or suspend a licence if "the Licence Holder no longer has a good business reputation".

Unfortunately the question is one to be determined by the Commission in its sole discretion, no appeal or public accountability that I can see. In fact, all accountability and appeals to anyone, anywhere, are excluded by para 363.

Does anyone here know anything about the Kahnawake legal system? Do they have the concept of judicial review there? Can the Commission just exclude all accountability like that?

I would like to see AP shut down, but it would be a complete waste of time lobbying the Commission for AP's licence to be revoked unless the Commission itself is reviewable.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Imagine this hypothetical scenario:

[/ QUOTE ]

You have finally caught on! Yes, this describes the Absolute Poker ownership structure as best as we can guess. And so long as nobody can figure out who these Americans are, indeed they are "safe".

-pyg

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this look correct and complete based on what we know?

Tokwiro Enterprises Enrg owns Absolute Entertainment SA which owns Absolute Poker, APLady and Blast Off Ltd. which owns Ultimate Bet.

Edit:

Hmmm.. Tokwiro claims direct ownership of Ultimate Bet which calls into question Blast Off's role beyond an entity used to acquire UB.

If it isn't just a vehicle created to acquire UB, then Blast Off Ltd. may have a story to tell us.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Does this look correct and complete based on what we know?

Tokwiro Enterprises Enrg owns Absolute Entertainment SA which owns Absolute Poker, APLady and Blast Off Ltd. which owns Ultimate Bet.

[/ QUOTE ]
Certainly the right names.

I don't know if they're in the right order.

I was under the impression that Tokwiro Enterprises owned Absolute Poker, but that Absolute Entertainment SA was owned by someone else.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I was under the impression that Tokwiro Enterprises owned Absolute Poker, but that Absolute Entertainment SA was owned by someone else.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting, if correct. Especially in light of absolutepoker.com and aplady.com being registered to Absolute Entertainment SA, PO Box 346, Corozal Town, Belize.

We need to get our hands on AP's filings with the KGC.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:18 AM

Sent this just now, on the KGC web complaints form:

According to an email from Mark Seif to the 2+2 forums (page 32 at http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=32&vc=1), a member of AP support informed him three days ago that:

1) A 'couple of maniacs' were responsible for the so-called 'superuser' fraud, not 'one consultant' as stated by AP.

2) Hand histories older than six months have conveniently been lost and/or destroyed, resulting in millions of contraventions of KGC rule 245 which stipulates that each one should be kept for five years.

I would like to know KGC's response.

Yours sincerely,
Mark McAndrew
UK

So, KGC can't say they weren't told. I'll post a reply if I get one.

EDIT: Yup, I realise it should maybe have said 'two months' but the AP Support guy and Seif also talk about releasing the last six months-worth of his HHs (as though they have any relevance to his shenanigans three years ago). AP still hasn't officially commented on Mark Seif's allegation (credit where it's due!) that they have systematically flouted KGC rule 245.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately for AP, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission's Regulations Concerning Interactive Gaming require "Authorized Client Providers" to keep a gaming record for "five years after the end of the transaction to which the record relates".

[/ QUOTE ]

There may be a very good chance AP still has the hand histories just archived on another server that is not easily accessible to the support team.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There may be a very good chance AP still has the hand histories just archived on another server that is not easily accessible to the support team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you'd think. But, somehow I think that someone with Mark Seif's clout within AP would have uncovered this other server by now.
Old 10-26-2007, 10:25 AM

Default F AP

just want say, about the convo.

its just so consistant with everything else coming from AP.
nothing official, and again some new drops of info, that
distace them from any more claims and a satisfying conclusion.
and tells us that we should just give up, there is no more to be found her, ap is 100% clean now*.

(*same support person as in june at AP, if hes gone south and/or is in korea, idk, i dont trust ap..)
Old 10-26-2007, 10:49 AM

Default Re: F AP

I totally <3 how AP has SO many inconsitencies, lies, and general negligence in responding to the situation....and nothign will ever happen to them
Old 10-26-2007, 11:55 AM

Default Re: F AP

once they have done their audit, everyone has their money back who was cheated and someone has gone to cr and they release their official statements, if we are still not happy then they wont survive simple as that. give it time.