Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: I was robbed yesterday for $9,000

His name has no relevance to anything, if someones from this area and wants to know who he is then I will let them know. Yea, I will be contacting his employer this afternoon but I think I will need police assistance in order to attain information such as a forwarding address, or his current address. I've never been one to "narc" on someone or rat someone out or even contact the police in situations where I probably should. But this guy has already shown that he has nothing to lose, drugging me up and all, hes clearly a [censored] psychopath. I also know he used to be into heavy drugs and has sold them as well, and has been to rehab 3 times. [censored], if he knew he could get another 20k or so from me he might do something as drastic as to shoot me. He's already shown that he has no regard for my personal safety, drugging me up and all. I don't want to mess with him personally for my own safety, and would rather have the police handle the situation, which is probably best anyways. The ideal situation would be to have the police get him into custody and have him arrested. If they did arrest him, and he had the money with him or if they confiscate it, would I even get it back? I don't really even care about getting the money back as much as seeing him go to jail, get his face bashed in, something along those lines.
Old 11-11-2007, 03:57 PM

OP is a massive pussy.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And for the weed thing, I was having nothing to do with it. I was just backing him the money so he could do it. Real sketchy, but nothing illegal in my part because I was essentially backing/loaning him for a venture, even tho it was illegal I would personally have absolutely nothing to do with it, have no idea where it was, would never see any of it, only loaning him money and getting it back. But thats beside the point. I've obviously made mistakes and been young and naive, but if someone has any ideas on how I can advance please educate me

[/ QUOTE ]

You are lucky he didn't go through with it and get caught because you would go to prison with him. You wanted to fund a drug dealing operation, that makes you a drug dealer, DUCY?

[ QUOTE ]
I've never been one to "narc" on someone or rat someone out or even contact the police in situations where I probably should.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, this thing called Karma now comes to mind. How many people do you think are protecting this guy because of the same attitude as yours?
Old 11-11-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP is a massive pussy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really OP, this guy stole 9k from you, and you don't want to get violent with him. Freakin teach him a good lesson, tht POS needs a good ol fashion ass whoopin.

Beat hit to the ground, then call the police.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:17 PM

Thats great, I know all of you are true badasses and all, but you dont understand the situation. The guy used to be tied up with the biggest drug runners around Tulsa and you might not think much of that but you have to know who to [censored] with and who not to [censored] with. Yes that would be the easy way out and would get out a lot of frustartion and would feel good, but given this situation that would be a dumb mistake. Ive already made a stupid m istake with this guy and that would be another one. So stop telling me to "kick his ass" cause this would be -ev
Old 11-11-2007, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thats great, I know all of you are true badasses and all, but you dont understand the situation. The guy used to be tied up with the biggest drug runners around Tulsa and you might not think much of that but you have to know who to [censored] with and who not to [censored] with. Yes that would be the easy way out and would get out a lot of frustartion and would feel good, but given this situation that would be a dumb mistake. Ive already made a stupid m istake with this guy and that would be another one. So stop telling me to "kick his ass" cause this would be -ev

[/ QUOTE ]

Then stop posting here...the same reason you are too much of a pussy to deal with him in real life should prevent you from discussing it here. This isn't the Dr. Phil Show. Sorry you got burned, try being less of a schmuck in the future.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:35 PM

If somebody scammed me for $9k I don't think I would be bashful about publicizing his name.

You obviously were friends with this guy when you knew he ran with the biggest drug-runners in Tulsa which I don't think you had mentioned before. So trusting him while he was setting up the pot-farm and also while he hung out with some pretty shady people apparently seems kind of silly.

The part about not wanting to say his name at all though seems kind of weird to me.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:37 PM

Seriously. You should just file this under life lessons. Sometimes you gotta learn things the hard way. Crappy situation but you brought a lot of it on yourself.

Or you could let him back in your life under the pretense that he's going to make good and you get owned yet again.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:42 PM

pathetic
Old 11-11-2007, 05:05 PM

FWIW - I thought you had to be held with threat of violence or something for it to technically be 'robbed'.

Here he either got scammed or pickpocketed I think.

LOL at making it so easy for this guy to walk away with the money in your pants.
You should have stopped at a gas-station with this guy and left the keys in the ignition while you ran inside to take a leak just to make it easier on him.
Closed Thread