Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 08:58 PM

Default My Email from Party Poker

Dear Dis_gruntled,
Our records show that that you have not logged in to your account for 180 days.

A $$.56 administration fee* has been charged to your inactive account. The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: 09-Mar-2007.

However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related account, is reactivated on or before 08-Mar-2007.

Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand.

*TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of 180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed "Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated.

If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7.

Sincerely,

Party Team

<font color="red"> </font> MY EMAIL TO THEM:

Awesome! I would love to make a deposit to pay this. Can I EFT from my US bank account, or do you prefer Neteller?

Thank You.

Dis_gruntled

And of course, their reply is a stock letter:

Dear Lester,

As per the Terms and Conditions, if you do not access and play in your Account for any period of 180 days, then your account will be deemed as "Inactive". We apologize for the money removed from your account.

Currently your account balance is nil, hence money will not be removed from your account.

Please check the below link for more details:
http://www.partypoker.com/about_us/i...count_fee.html

NOTE: Your Account username and password are confidential information. No one from the company will ever ask for your password in a phone call or email. Do not respond to any requests that ask for your password.

Sammie
PartyPoker Customer Care
Old 02-08-2007, 09:04 PM

Default Re: My Email from Party Poker

k
Old 02-08-2007, 09:12 PM

Party Poker sucks. I cashed out for ~400$ on black Friday November 14th by paper check. It is now February 8, and I still haven't gotten it. First they said it was lost,then they accused me of cashing the check. Now been waiting 3 weeks for the copy of the check showing that it was cashed.FU party
Old 02-08-2007, 09:24 PM

Just like their software, they are ass backwards.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Please check the below link for more details:
http://www.partypoker.com/about_us/i...count_fee.html

[/ QUOTE ]

Link does not work.
Old 02-08-2007, 10:09 PM

Guys, sorry for the semi-thread hijack here, but I don't think this deserves it's own thread. I want to deposit 300$ into a site, but only have 289$ in account ATM (I know lol brokeaments). I just deposited my latest work check for @250$, and it just hasn't hit my account yet. If I deposit on the site now, will I get hit with overdraft fees or will it be ok until my check hits?
Old 02-08-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
semi-thread hijack

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's a semi-thread hijack, i'd hate to read a proper hijack of yours.

Edit: p.s. to answer your question, you should ask your bank about their arrangements for such things.

Old 02-09-2007, 12:23 AM

That's funny. I have like .30 cents in my party poker account, and it has been inactive for over a year. Since there is only .30 cents in there, they aren't charging me any kind of fee. But alas, the rules are only enforced if you have money they can take. What a great company. You should email them and ask them if they enforce this "policy" on all inactive accounts.