Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2006, 10:52 PM

Default Re: CCU...gone?

Well, that'll take a while. How does November 20th sound? Maybe by then, NETeller will disallow US users. That'll save you a bit.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FON

update on Neteller? post some more emails from them or something

[/ QUOTE ]

They are forcing me to provide them with a paper bank statement (via snail mail, fax or email)...regardless of the fact that I receive only online statements. As such, I'm waiting for my bank to send me one, which I will then send to NETeller for review.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you f'n serious?? my god dude. take 10 minutes out of your day, go to the bank. pay $2 for a bank statement and have them fax the damn thing.

you honestly act like you could care less when this deposit gets cleared and think everything will be fine if neteller pay you by nov. 10th.

it's statements like the one above that makes me believe you are lazy, not gripping the reality of trouble you could be in, or think you are above us.
Old 10-27-2006, 11:11 PM

thing i was thinking more like how about 2020. CON obv needs some serious time to get his shiat together. Idiot probably wishes now he never responded back to 2+2 and that he just did run off with all the monies. He should have spoken to some reps with BOS first to figure out how to cover his tracks.

-Brendan
Old 10-28-2006, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FON

[/ QUOTE ]

They are forcing me to provide them with a paper bank statement (via snail mail, fax or email)...regardless of the fact that I receive only online statements. As such, I'm waiting for my bank to send me one, which I will then send to NETeller for review.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense. A paper statement looks exactly like an electronic statement once it is scanned/emailed or faxed.
Old 10-28-2006, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FON

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes no sense. A paper statement looks exactly like an electronic statement once it is scanned/emailed or faxed.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, when I tried to cash out from Golden Palace they wouldn't accept an online statement, only a paper statement, so that part seems plausible.
Old 10-28-2006, 08:24 AM

You guys crack me up. FON has strung you along for weeks now with excuse after excuse (got to give him credit for his creativity).

Wake up and smell the coffee. Most of you are NOT GETTING PAID. Deal with it.

As for the macho "we'll give him until the 20th" crowd - what happened?

I hate to admit it, but I've got a sneaking admiration for FON - he really has played you for suckers.
Old 10-28-2006, 09:20 AM

This is starting to get silly. How can it take so long to get EFT approved?

You have my information. Could you mail me a check?

-SFWUSC
Old 10-28-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys crack me up. FON has strung you along for weeks now with excuse after excuse (got to give him credit for his creativity).

Wake up and smell the coffee. Most of you are NOT GETTING PAID. Deal with it.

As for the macho "we'll give him until the 20th" crowd - what happened?

I hate to admit it, but I've got a sneaking admiration for FON - he really has played you for suckers.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, he's just going to keep doing this for another week or so and then say, "You've been punked!"? He sure is going a long way to pretend like he's going to pay us. Either he's getting off on messing with us or he's working on getting us paid. Otherwise he would have disappeared long ago...unless he's busy closing escrow on his new home in the Carribean and he's stalling until he can leave the country.
Old 10-28-2006, 02:17 PM

my guess is if he is stalling he will try to do it until he finishes school which is in a few weeks or May.

if he really is planning on paying he is one of the biggest lazy asses i've ever seen.
Old 10-28-2006, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why have they not been approved, given that, as you have said yourself in a previous post, SIA usually approves them within 24hrs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please find this post and quote me. Thanks.