Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums

Old 10-16-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Ask tuq.

[ QUOTE ]
tuq:

How is your diet coming along? What is your daily intake? How can 2+2 support your goal? Enquiring minds want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm really doing a crappy job of this. I'm on the wagon but still eating pretty crappy. I really thought that would help a lot. Maybe I'll just resume drinking and focus on my diet instead. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 09:51 PM

who is that dude in your avatar?
Old 10-16-2007, 10:07 PM

[ ] Thread Delivers
Old 10-16-2007, 10:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tuq:

How is your diet coming along? What is your daily intake? How can 2+2 support your goal? Enquiring minds want to know.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm really doing a crappy job of this. I'm on the wagon but still eating pretty crappy. I really thought that would help a lot. Maybe I'll just resume drinking and focus on my diet instead. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

how about dieting once you know the waggon will be successful? Seems like your biting off more than you can chew doing both at the same time.

What kind of diet are you on?
Old 10-18-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, ever climbed camelback moutain?

[/ QUOTE ]

Around a dozen years ago I used to climb it regularly and log my times. I went daily, probably 9X/week as I was either in the habit of going twice in a day or doing an "over and back" which involved hiking up one side, down the other, and back up and over. My best on Echo Canyon from the water fountain to the highest rock was 21:10, but I could clear 22:00 without problem. At that point for me every second was painful. I only ever got passed once, by a guy who became an instant friend because he was as intense as I was about it, and congratulated me as he went by. My best on the Cholla side was around 18:00, very proud of that but it ends a lot easier.

I still live ~2 miles from Camelback (I actually live on Camelback Rd.) but now work out at my gym, which is coincidentally at the base of the mountain. The whole process of the hike can be a hassle and I got too annoyed by parking hassles and the general lack of etiquette from a lot of hikers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tuck, I thought "camelback mountain" was a previously unknown (to me) euphemism for banging fat girls.

If it actually was, have you?
Old 10-18-2007, 03:10 AM

Tuqa:

Even though he's banned, is it appropriate to call out RJ for being FOS on headphones?

If so, which of the 19 forums in which he managed to start a headphones thread should I call him out?