Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Managing Inboxes for a small organization

I use google apps for 2 of my domains and it works very very well... it should suit your needs perfectly, and it supports forwarding and such in it's options if need be.
Old 06-08-2007, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Managing Inboxes for a small organization

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it's very easy to setup the new gmail accounts to auto-forward the emails. Are they going to need to send emails, or just receive them?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's not critical at all that they send emails from our domain name. It'd be nice if they did to have a record of all communication that the officer following them could see. What it comes down to though is that all these email addresses really need to be used for is to have contact info on the website so people can easily get in touch with the person they are looking for.

The site our local chapter of Engineers Without Borders. Check it and you'll see the website is in need of some work.
Link
I've got all the google apps stuff set up (docs, email, start page and calendar). I'm really not sure how useful I can make the google apps stuff to the users. And seeing how limited their page builder is I'm really only using this for the docs and email.