Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 04:31 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Version 0.32 1/6/07
1. Added option to "Activate Table on MouseOver"
2. Added option to select Classic and Racetrack Table type
3. Added option to select Table with Avatars (or not)

I haven't tested this very much with the Racetrack table type, but it seems to be working correctly... let me know if you find any problems.

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 01-06-2007, 05:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nanochip,

Loving the program so far! Thanks for making it available to everyone and for all your hard work!

I was just wondering if the below feature was still on the drawing board as it would make my life so much easier as I like to Sharkscope everyone at my tables.

Let me know if you are still working on it otherwise I will see if I can hack it in myself and will PM you if I can.

Thanks again!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a hotkey or mouseclick to copy a player name to the clipboard, so that they can easily be pasted into PokerTracker

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll try add it soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi scrilla,

After seeing your post again, I thought of an easy way to do it. Check out the "Get Name" feature of version 0.33, which is now available.

Cheers,
nano

Version 0.33 1/6/07
1. added a feature called "Get Name" which gets the name of a player (if you mouse is over that player's box) and it puts that name in the windows clipboard (so you can easily copy it to another program)

Download here .
Documentation is here .
Old 01-06-2007, 06:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
what options work with racetrackview?

all im really interested is using F1 KEYS FOR % OF POT BETS

[/ QUOTE ]

check out verion 0.33
Racetrack tables are now supported.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:34 PM

Nanochip,

Thanks for your efforts.

I d/ld updated AHK version and d/ld FTS .33 this morning. For the most part things work fine. I cannot get the "Deal Me" mode to work though. The FT asks me to postBB/Wait for BB/Sti out, FTS immediately puts me in "sitout" mode and I remain there. I have tries several combinations and they all have the same result.

I have a P4,4.3GHz w/HT, XP Pro fully updated.

I currently have the default options marked, except that I did add the "Display Bet Info" option.

Does this make any sense? Do I need to activate other options for the "Deal Me" function to activate (ie. the two auto post blind" options)?

edit to add: As I understant the guide, I should:

1)Open a table
2)Buy in
3)check the "post Blinds" box and wait for FTS.

IS this right?
Old 01-06-2007, 03:16 PM

I absolutely LOVE this script, but how do i disable the "Activate Table on MouseOver" function, because it's really annoying me
Old 01-06-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.31 1/5/07

1. TweakUI is no longer needed (and I recommend not using the Xmouse feature in TweakUI). Now, whenever your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, that table will be activated by the script.
2. For Fixed Bets, the bet amount is rounded to a multiple of the small blind amount.
3. For Increment and Decrement Bets, the bet amount is rounded to a multiple of the small blind. The smallest amount for an increment/decrement is one small blind.

Oranzith: I believe fix #1 will solve your issue with the pot button flashing.

Download here .
Documentation is here .

[/ QUOTE ]

omg [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I stand by my statement that FT Shortcuts is the best AHK ever to surface on this website.
Old 01-06-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nanochip,

Thanks for your efforts.

I d/ld updated AHK version and d/ld FTS .33 this morning. For the most part things work fine. I cannot get the "Deal Me" mode to work though. The FT asks me to postBB/Wait for BB/Sti out, FTS immediately puts me in "sitout" mode and I remain there. I have tries several combinations and they all have the same result.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too at times
Old 01-06-2007, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I absolutely LOVE this script, but how do i disable the "Activate Table on MouseOver" function, because it's really annoying me

[/ QUOTE ]

You can uncheck it in the Menu bar options.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
edit to add: As I understant the guide, I should:

1)Open a table
2)Buy in
3)check the "post Blinds" box and wait for FTS.

IS this right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, basically that is correct...

1. check the "Deal Me Mode Enabled" checkbox on FTS
2. sit down at a table and buy chips
3. check the Auto-Post Blinds checkbox on the table (and make sure that the "Sit Out Next Hand" is not checked
4. your blinds should then automatically be posted for you when the blinds get around to you.

Alternatively, whenever you sit down at a table table, you can press Alt & i (or whatever you have "Deal Me In on All" set to), and it will do it for you on all tables that you are seated at.

Then when you want to sit out of a table, just uncheck the Auto-Post Blinds for that table (or press Alt & o to sit out on all tables). As soon as the big blind gets around to you it will sit you out.

I have just noticed that the option "Auto-Post Blinds after get chips dialog" may not always be checking the "auto post blinds" checkbox if you have multiple tables open. Until I get that fixed, just make sure that you manually check the Auto-Post Blinds checkbox whenever you sit down at a new table.

Hope this helps .. ?? ..
nano
Old 01-06-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have just noticed that the option "Auto-Post Blinds after get chips dialog" may not always be checking the "auto post blinds" checkbox if you have multiple tables open. Until I get that fixed, just make sure that you manually check the Auto-Post Blinds checkbox whenever you sit down at a new table

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, it's nice to that I wasn't being dumb.
Secondly, I NEVER play one table at a time, usually 6-8 depending on the limit. I was trying it with 4 micros and thought I was doing something wrong. Hope you get whatever you noticed fixed, in the meantime I'll live with no "Deal me" option. The rest works WONDERFULLY!

Thank you.