Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Most shameful thing you\'ve ever done?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm to ashamed.

[/ QUOTE ]
You nailed your teacher when she was actually supposed to teach class the difference between "to", "two", and "too"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I do know how to use them. I don't know why that one got by.

[/ QUOTE ]
No worries, I just felt the urge to post a snarky comment. This time, I don't know why that one got by.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:57 PM

A girl I didnt like came up and told me she liked me. She gave me rides home every day from school, and all I said was you dont have to give me rides anymore and I just walked away and everyone that saw the exchange started cracking up. She was really nice and I dont know why I was such a dick. I still feel bad though.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A girl I didnt like came up and told me she liked me. She gave me rides home every day from school, and all I said was you dont have to give me rides anymore and I just walked away and everyone that saw the exchange started cracking up. She was really nice and I dont know why I was such a dick. I still feel bad though.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could easily be a cyanide & happiness comic strip
Old 10-18-2007, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
link is busto

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Fixed. I R BAD @ TEH INTERWEBZ

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus.

http://grouphug.us/confessions/386823471

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you suppose his username is here, and what is his BB/100?
Old 10-18-2007, 07:35 PM

got a [censored] from a girl getting married 3 days later.

still dont know how i let myself get in the situation.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:37 PM

I think there is only one girl that is justified in absolutely hating me for what I did to her.

I mean, in college I had my share of one night stands, but I feel like those are fine. Only one time did I string a girl along for an extended period of time, leading her to believe that there was the potential for a relationship. I knew that she was in love with me and I although I told her I wasn't interested in a relationship, I still did a lot of things that led her to believe I was. This happened at the end of the year, and during the summer we never got together, but we talked online a few times, then I began ignoring her, but not just ignoring her, being a dick about it. She would IM me and I'd put up an away or something, so she would know I was there and actively avoiding her.

When we came back for the fall, we hadn't seen each other for the first week or two. Then one night, at like 4am, we're drunk talking on AIM and basically I tell her that I want sex one last time since I didn't know our last time would be the last. I explicitly tell her nothing will come of this, but I know that in her head she's thinking that if she can just convince me, it might work out to happily ever after.

So she comes over and we have sex, and she starts in on the "so is this it, why don't we get into a relationship, etc."

I get up and sit on my computer while she is naked in bed and I start addressing her as Julie Gianni (Cameron Diaz from Vanilla Sky). She doesn't get it at first, so I keep at it, referring to her as Julie Gianni.

She then starts to get it (I knew that she owned the movie) and I start repeating that line "You've been inside me. I swallowed your cum.That means something." I can see that she is getting upset, but I don't stop.

"Don't you know when you sleepwith someone... your body makes a promisewhether you do or not? Tell me something, Noah. Do you believe in God?"

She then starts crying and starts getting her clothes on. As she's getting dressed she looks up at me and I see this look on her face that is so sad and hurt that I immediately felt like "omg i am a monster."

I've told this store before in a far more positive light, because its hard to admit to myself that I was so awful to her. When it comes to shameful things for me, its not just that this is the top of the list, its so far worse than anything I've ever done that to this day I feel horrible about it.

The sad thing is that she was a great girl. She was cute, really smart, very friendly, etc. Of all the girls that I have dealt with in my life that have been crazy bitches, I chose her to be horrible to. I have tried to rationalize it by blaming her, but it doesn't work, I know that I was 100% in the wrong here. I saw her at homecoming, but I didn't talk to her or even make eye contact though it was obvious that she was highly aware of me. She was doing the typical "I'm going to get as close as possible and show him I'm having an awesome time." I'm sure if she ever read this she would think "wtf is he thinking? i got over him the next week" but no matter what, I always feel terrible when i think about how I treated her.

Cliff Notes: Girl is nice to me, just wants to be with me and I am a complete and total prick to her, taking pleasure in hurting her. Still feel awful about it.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think there is only one girl that is justified in absolutely hating me for what I did to her.

I mean, in college I had my share of one night stands, but I feel like those are fine. Only one time did I string a girl along for an extended period of time, leading her to believe that there was the potential for a relationship. I knew that she was in love with me and I although I told her I wasn't interested in a relationship, I still did a lot of things that led her to believe I was. This happened at the end of the year, and during the summer we never got together, but we talked online a few times, then I began ignoring her, but not just ignoring her, being a dick about it. She would IM me and I'd put up an away or something, so she would know I was there and actively avoiding her.

When we came back for the fall, we hadn't seen each other for the first week or two. Then one night, at like 4am, we're drunk talking on AIM and basically I tell her that I want sex one last time since I didn't know our last time would be the last. I explicitly tell her nothing will come of this, but I know that in her head she's thinking that if she can just convince me, it might work out to happily ever after.

So she comes over and we have sex, and she starts in on the "so is this it, why don't we get into a relationship, etc."

I get up and sit on my computer while she is naked in bed and I start addressing her as Julie Gianni (Cameron Diaz from Vanilla Sky). She doesn't get it at first, so I keep at it, referring to her as Julie Gianni.

She then starts to get it (I knew that she owned the movie) and I start repeating that line "You've been inside me. I swallowed your cum.That means something." I can see that she is getting upset, but I don't stop.

"Don't you know when you sleepwith someone... your body makes a promisewhether you do or not? Tell me something, Noah. Do you believe in God?"

She then starts crying and starts getting her clothes on. As she's getting dressed she looks up at me and I see this look on her face that is so sad and hurt that I immediately felt like "omg i am a monster."

I've told this store before in a far more positive light, because its hard to admit to myself that I was so awful to her. When it comes to shameful things for me, its not just that this is the top of the list, its so far worse than anything I've ever done that to this day I feel horrible about it.

The sad thing is that she was a great girl. She was cute, really smart, very friendly, etc. Of all the girls that I have dealt with in my life that have been crazy bitches, I chose her to be horrible to. I have tried to rationalize it by blaming her, but it doesn't work, I know that I was 100% in the wrong here. I saw her at homecoming, but I didn't talk to her or even make eye contact though it was obvious that she was highly aware of me. She was doing the typical "I'm going to get as close as possible and show him I'm having an awesome time." I'm sure if she ever read this she would think "wtf is he thinking? i got over him the next week" but no matter what, I always feel terrible when i think about how I treated her.

Cliff Notes: Girl is nice to me, just wants to be with me and I am a complete and total prick to her, taking pleasure in hurting her. Still feel awful about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty awesome that you're willing to own up to it here though. Maybe one day you could to her.

my cliff notes at bottom : I got drunk took this girl for a ride, hit a corner and she flew off. I was so drunk I swear I forgot to go back and get her. It didn't even enter my mind. So I go park the bike at a GF apt. But I forgot the code.

So I jumped the fence (ripping mt new Gerbaud jeans up) and pounded on her door till she opened.

The next morning my gf is like what happened to so and so? I was drunk and confused. So I was like WTF? Then my GF says the girl u had on the bike last night fell off and when you didn't go back and get her the cops took her to jail for public drunkeness.

About that time I sat up and was like HOLY SHIAAAAAAAAAT. I forgot to go back outside and get my bike inside the apt complex gate. Sure enough I go outside and the bike is gone.

It wasn't really my bike it was a friends and I had to pay a 20% deduc ($1600) for his insurance.

Cliff notes : I shouldn't drink
Old 10-18-2007, 07:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I got drunk took this girl for a ride, hit a corner and she flew off. I was so drunk I swear I forgot to go back and get her.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I need an mspaint of how this is possible.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How is this thread not taking off like a rocket?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's all been done...

ETA: fixed link

[/ QUOTE ]

lool at "sometimes i feel like im not good enough to be a vet. i'm halfway through vet school and everyones marks are alot better than mine "
Old 10-18-2007, 07:58 PM

NicksDad,

Have you posted that story before? It sounds familiar.