Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 12:04 PM

Default Re: *ATTN Winstar Players*

[ QUOTE ]

On the good side, I was happy to see the other tourneys that were run before the $1100 Round Up. They had a $220, $330, and $440 with playable structures and hope they continue that on a regular basis. The only down on those were that 10% of those payouts were seats in the $1100. My point being that they are still moving in a positive direction with the tourneys.

[/ QUOTE ]

uggg, i called them 2x a week or two b4 the roundup startede to confirm if they were having any preliminary tourneys, both times they insisted that no other tourneys were taking place. both times the people pn the phone didnt have a clue, & knew nothing about what was going on during the roundup. this was like 10 days before the event. pure incompetence !!
Old 08-31-2007, 05:08 PM

Once again, there is an Omaha BBJ.
Old 08-31-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

On the good side, I was happy to see the other tourneys that were run before the $1100 Round Up. They had a $220, $330, and $440 with playable structures and hope they continue that on a regular basis. The only down on those were that 10% of those payouts were seats in the $1100. My point being that they are still moving in a positive direction with the tourneys.

[/ QUOTE ]

uggg, i called them 2x a week or two b4 the roundup startede to confirm if they were having any preliminary tourneys, both times they insisted that no other tourneys were taking place. both times the people pn the phone didnt have a clue, & knew nothing about what was going on during the roundup. this was like 10 days before the event. pure incompetence !!

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably because those tourneys didn't exist at the time you called, it seems like they popped up in the last few days before the RRR.
Old 09-02-2007, 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The 10/25 players I see bitching are the ones I have seen getting their asses handed to them. Maybe thats the reason for the rant........

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, no, son. I am a huge winner in the 10/25 game there. In fact, in 8 sessions, I have had exactly 0 losing sessions. But since you want to take a sly snipe at me; I shall do what I do with all other douchebags who challenge me or insult me in a similar fashion. I hereby challenge you to a $10,000 HU battle which can be played online or at Winstar; your choice. $10/$25NL $2,500 buyin...first to win 4. Obviously you will decline my challenge, in which case you can be a good little girl and quiet down. That is all.
Old 09-02-2007, 08:49 PM

I think I can best summarize Winstar. It is like a girl you have banged in the past but don't really want to go back. However eventually you convince yourself it is better to get some than get none.

The rake is horrid, the management is horrid, and I think the outside looks like a circus tent because that's how it is inside.
Old 09-02-2007, 10:08 PM

lol wes you are obv a huge genius for this description
Old 09-02-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Umm, no, son. I am a huge winner in the 10/25 game there. In fact, in 8 sessions, I have had exactly 0 losing sessions. But since you want to take a sly snipe at me; I shall do what I do with all other douchebags who challenge me or insult me in a similar fashion. I hereby challenge you to a $10,000 HU battle which can be played online or at Winstar; your choice. $10/$25NL $2,500 buyin...first to win 4. Obviously you will decline my challenge, in which case you can be a good little girl and quiet down. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL penissizeaments