Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-23-2007, 05:03 AM

Default Re: Post your own conspiracy theory thread

Alobar,

The government invented crack to kill black people, not AIDS.
Old 04-23-2007, 05:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Everyone knows that tupac aint dead, we didn't land on the moon and the Jews were responsible for 9/11. But that's not what this thread is for. Everyone loves conspiracy theories, but this thread is for you to make up your own and post it.

Mine is kind of a spin off of a well known fact. That our government engineered the AIDS virus to kill black people. What you don't know tho is that in 1991 the government paid Magic Johnson to announce that he had AIDS. They needed a "heterosexual poster boy" so they could make it ok for people to have AIDS with out automatically being assumed to be gay. This made it more acceptable to the blacks, since magic obviously can't be gay cuz hes all about the poon. But the main reason was so that 10 years later he could still be alive, still be healthy and could for all purposes be "cured" of the disease (a disease he never had), so that everyone would just continue spreading it without worry "oh its no big deal, they have a pill for that now, I wont die, look at Magic, now hand me that dirty needle and you know I aint gunna wear no rubber baby, that aint how I roll."

<font color="white">I set the over/under on number of people who dont read my post and just post a known conspiracy theory at 11. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm pretty sure you're right, man.
Old 04-23-2007, 06:49 AM

I guess this is the place for this. on sept. 11 when the last plane was supposedely forced into the ground and crashed by itself, the government made up a story about how it crashed into a field on its own. I remember very clearly when it happened before it even came on the news one dude who lived out on a farm posted up on this auto message board that he saw the plane minutes before it was shot down, and the airplane was being followed by 2 fighter jets. and it went down like 5 miles from his farm. He posted this up on a message board before the news even got ahold of it. and before it was even breaking news on CNN. but his story was hushed and now there have been movies and books written about the fictional story of the people still on the plane. but I know the truth. it was shot down by fighter jets, before it could crash into any other building.

the truth is out there
Old 04-23-2007, 07:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At least one person gets your reference, DATom. And I don't even like that movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Everyone in the entire history of the universe gets the reference.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure it was from Billy Madison
Old 04-23-2007, 07:43 AM

The US currency isn't owned by the United States, but by a group of families around the Rothschilds. And they charge the US more than its face value for every single bill that's being issued.
Oh, wait, that just may be the truth.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:31 AM

George Bush is actually the smartest person in the world, and he simply plays the part of a bumbling, semi-moronic Farmboy so that the Democrats will be fed up enough to get Hilary Clinton to run as their candidate... thereby ensuring at least another 4 years of Republican control of the White House.

Ya gotta plan for the future, ya know.
Old 04-23-2007, 08:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
according to gobbomom the VT shooter was unidentifiable b/c he was planted by the US government to convince everyone we need RFID chips in our heads

makes sense to me

[/ QUOTE ]

And I like how the odds were listed at 2-1 that this was true. Because you know, if they were like 4-1 there's no way I'm making this bet.
Old 04-23-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Alobar,

The government invented crack to kill black people, not AIDS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Both are true.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
George Bush is actually the smartest person in the world, and he simply plays the part of a bumbling, semi-moronic Farmboy so that the Democrats will be fed up enough to get Hilary Clinton to run as their candidate... thereby ensuring at least another 4 years of Republican control of the White House.

Ya gotta plan for the future, ya know.

[/ QUOTE ]
LMAO wow .....
Old 04-23-2007, 12:40 PM

Mason is jewish. Sklansky is jewish. Ed Miller is half jewish. It's clear that 2+2 was created by Zionists to fool the population into believing that it is possible to profit from gambling. However, the end result will be that 25% of the population will get severely addicted, another 25% will go completely broke, so essentially half of the population will be easily forced to follow the current Zionist agenda.