Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Any other Virtual Visa cards out there other than [url]www.giftcards.com?[/url]

www.giftcards.com is such a poor service. They have NO customer service, and if you do get in touch with someone..they have no clue on how to do their job.
I tried to purchase a Virtual Card from them, after not hearing back for 8+ hours I get an email saying my order was cancelled, yet my card was charged. Horrible

Are there any other Virtual Card places out there that are reputable and work with Stars/FTP ??
Old 02-08-2007, 08:59 AM

Default Re: Any other Virtual Visa cards out there other than [url]www.giftcards.com?[/url]

Anyone?

What is another good way to use a valid card that does not work directly with Stars?

Do any reputable posters do Paypal ---> Stars and keep a small % ??
Old 02-08-2007, 09:30 AM

Default Re: Any other Virtual Visa cards out there other than [url]www.giftcards.com?[/url]

I've been using www.ALLAccessCard.com (prepaid visa) from netspend. website will give u locations to purchase. got mine @ Albertsons super market. GL
Old 02-08-2007, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Any other Virtual Visa cards out there other than [url]www.giftcards.co[/url]

I have a reloadable mastercard through Western Union. Works like a charm at Full Tilt, Ultimate Bet and Stars
Old 02-08-2007, 10:27 AM

Default Re: Any other Virtual Visa cards out there other than [url]www.giftcards.co[/url]

yikes, I just realized you asked about virtual cards, not reloadable. I dont believe WU has that option so I apologize for the incorrect info
Old 02-08-2007, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yikes, I just realized you asked about virtual cards, not reloadable. I dont believe WU has that option so I apologize for the incorrect info

[/ QUOTE ]

No problem at all. Thanks for the reply
I'm basically looking for a way to fund stars..like I said above if anyone wants to do a Paypal swap, with you getting a small % let me know