Old 11-19-2006, 04:08 AM
Mark L Mark L is offline

Location: waffles.fm invite plz
Default Multiple UB accounts?

I want to open a new UB account to get rakeback. Is this possible? Thanks.
Old 11-19-2006, 06:12 PM
Stew Stew is offline

Default Re: Multiple UB accounts?

I wrote UB on this since I don't have rakeback there and here is their repsonse...original email from me to them below:

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for contacting us.

Every player is entitled to a total of three accounts, two per player and three per household. If you wish to create a new account with a major affiliate so that you can get rakeback, you can certainly do it but you must make sure that you open up your new account from that affiliate's website.

Finally, you need to know that you are able to share the same information on your new account but you will not be able to use your existing Neteller account to make deposits in it.

You will need to utilize an alternate deposit method or transfer the funds from your old account to your new account.

We hope this information is useful, please feel free to call upon us whenever the need arises.

Best regards,

Michel
Customer Service Department

Old 11-19-2006, 08:28 PM
Mark L Mark L is offline

Location: waffles.fm invite plz

Interesting. Thank you.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:06 PM
goodguy_1 goodguy_1 is offline

Location: FL

[ QUOTE ]
Interesting. Thank you

Old 11-20-2006, 04:23 PM
AggroFish AggroFish is offline

Location: Newport Beach

I like this however, I assume you're not going to be able to take advantage of the deposit bonus?
Old 11-20-2006, 04:50 PM
derekbuckner derekbuckner is offline
Member

They will absolutely give you the deposit bonus on your new account
Old 11-21-2006, 01:38 AM
TobiasFunke TobiasFunke is offline
Member

Location: Bluth Banana Stand

[ QUOTE ]
They will absolutely give you the deposit bonus on your new account

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you are forced to transfer to yourself.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:12 PM
Fat Nicky Fat Nicky is offline

Location: StartWeight-260, Current-238

They will absolutely give you the deposit bonus on your new account

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you are forced to transfer to yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

no need to transfer to yourself...you can use the same Neteller account as your first UB account.
Old 11-22-2006, 02:25 AM
Mark L Mark L is offline

Location: waffles.fm invite plz

They will absolutely give you the deposit bonus on your new account

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you are forced to transfer to yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

no need to transfer to yourself...you can use the same Neteller account as your first UB account.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Have you done this?
Old 11-22-2006, 03:24 AM
Fat Nicky Fat Nicky is offline

Location: StartWeight-260, Current-238

They will absolutely give you the deposit bonus on your new account

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you are forced to transfer to yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]

no need to transfer to yourself...you can use the same Neteller account as your first UB account.

[/ QUOTE ]

What? Have you done this?

[/ QUOTE ]

created 2nd account today and funded it with the same neteller account i used to fund my 1st UB account with no problem at all. FWIW, my UB email for my 2nd account is different than my neteller email.