Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: Dexter 203

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Minivan is dumb, dexter would never link himself to one of the people he murders by buying a van from him. This is either an oversight by the writers, or a setup for someone suspecting dexter of foul play in a later episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was very sloppy as well. It seems implausible that a man as methodical and paranoid as Dexter would make such a transparent mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought of that too, and yet, his victims, by and large, have solitary lives where no one really cares if they vanish or not. This guy will just not show up for work and nobody will be able to find him . . . disappeared. Someone may be enthused enough to file a missing persons report, but maybe not. Dexter obviously does enough research to know what he can get away with . . . but again, as the continuing thread of this season, Dex is still being affected by his encounter with Biney and his past,and is a bit off his game. As he becomes more human, he becomes more falable and less the death machine, al la The Professional.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Minivan is dumb, dexter would never link himself to one of the people he murders by buying a van from him. This is either an oversight by the writers, or a setup for someone suspecting dexter of foul play in a later episode.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought that was very sloppy as well. It seems implausible that a man as methodical and paranoid as Dexter would make such a transparent mistake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you would think he is going to be smarter in disposing of the body so the cops aren't going to link his missing to the "bay harbor butcher".
Old 10-16-2007, 01:52 PM

Best episode yet. And he was sloppy w/ killing the car salesman because he wanted to save the other girl / is feeling more 'human'. Same reason he doesn't dump that dumb bitch who is making him go to NA. He feels the need for a connection and that connection also makes him feel more human.
Old 10-16-2007, 07:48 PM

This is by far and away, the best show that is currently on TV. And it's not even close.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is by far and away, the best show that is currently on TV. And it's not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, maybe you should start watching more TV.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, I'm going to have to agree with shoe on this one. What show is better? Don't count comedies obv.
Old 10-16-2007, 08:13 PM

yeah this show is great

did anyone else catch the bit about how people are in your life for a reason or w/e

then dexter's problem with doakes following him around is resolved because his g/f made him go NA
Old 10-16-2007, 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Naw, I'm going to have to agree with shoe on this one. What show is better? Don't count comedies obv.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the show a lot, too.

The Wire
Old 10-16-2007, 08:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The Wire

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never watched it, because I'm pretty sure I don't get the channel so this is possible. This is HBO right?
Old 10-16-2007, 08:33 PM

Yeah, the only drama that I currently prefer to Dexter is Lost, and it's what... February when it comes back on? Ugh.