Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 10:09 AM

Default Re: Jets fan sues Patriots for $184 million

I don't see him getting any less then 1 million for this.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:18 AM

now the Pats are going to be angry enough to go undefeated next year too
Old 09-29-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd love to see the pats countersue this guy for a sick amount of money and then make him get a patriots tattoo on his [censored] gigantic dicksucking greasy forehead when he can't pay up. [censored] jets fans. have fun going 5-11 you fat chuds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just curious, what exactly would the Pats be suing for in this case?

Of course the class action suit will never even come close to seeing a courtroom, but what the hell. The guy has every right to file a suit, and the lawyer is going to get some decent NY area publicity. We'll all forget about this within mere days.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not a legal expert but i'm pretty sure it's quite common to countersue someone for bringing frivolous claims, harassment, etc.

lol at you trying to play off this douchebag lawsuit with crap about his rights... if someone sued payton manning for being a no-dick redneck choke artist between 2002 and 2005 you would be acting like it was the holocaust and you know it. this suit has about as much meritas that one would.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:24 AM

If this guy wins baseball fans should consider suing for every game played between 1986 and 2004.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:07 PM

If I buy season tickets after seeing a commercial for the team involving several players, but then one of the players gets traded during the year, can I sue for false advertising for every game after which that player was traded?

Hmm.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:22 PM

Hopefully Chad Pennington sues Jets season ticket holders... you know, just for being dicks.
Old 09-29-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'd love to see the pats countersue this guy for a sick amount of money and then make him get a patriots tattoo on his [censored] gigantic dicksucking greasy forehead when he can't pay up. [censored] jets fans. have fun going 5-11 you fat chuds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just curious, what exactly would the Pats be suing for in this case?

Of course the class action suit will never even come close to seeing a courtroom, but what the hell. The guy has every right to file a suit, and the lawyer is going to get some decent NY area publicity. We'll all forget about this within mere days.

[/ QUOTE ]

i am not a legal expert but i'm pretty sure it's quite common to countersue someone for bringing frivolous claims, harassment, etc.

lol at you trying to play off this douchebag lawsuit with crap about his rights... if someone sued payton manning for being a no-dick redneck choke artist between 2002 and 2005 you would be acting like it was the holocaust and you know it. this suit has about as much meritas that one would.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, way to completely take it out of context. I even said the guy would never get anywhere with it. You need to take a few more chill pills or something, bro. I know you Beantown types get a little angry when somebody says something bad about you, but come on.

If somebody sued Peyton Manning for (as you Beantown types LOOOOOOVE to say, since he's better than Brady but didn't have the supporting cast) being a "choke-artist" I'd laugh that one off too. Mainly because that isn't even CLOSE to being a legal issue, but whatever.

In short, suck it NT. I didn't even say anything against the Pats, you're the one taking this lawsuit WAAAAAAAAY too seriously. I guess I was wrong thinking someone the people that run 2p2 allow to be a "moderator" would be a little more reasonable and intelligent than you.
Old 09-29-2007, 02:01 PM

what in the [censored] is this??
Old 09-29-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wish to know more about your avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-29-2007, 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If somebody sued Peyton Manning for (as you Beantown types LOOOOOOVE to say, since he's better than Brady but didn't have the supporting cast) being a "choke-artist" I'd laugh that one off too. Mainly because that isn't even CLOSE to being a legal issue, but whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

The precedent says otherwise (Comm. of Massachusetts v. Gedman, 19 Mass. App. Ct. 1, 471 N.E.2d 376 (1986)).