Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2007, 03:04 PM

Default Re: FTP Answers 11/1

I request a "Sit Out Next Blind" checkbox for ring games.

This would be very useful for speed tables, and should potentially make all games a bit faster overall. A player can check the box at his convenience, meaning the rest of the table doesn't have to wait for busy multitablers to time out or click not to post when prompted.
Old 11-21-2007, 04:46 PM

Whoever wanted the points to update, immediately, the only thing that I have found to work is to log out of the site. You might log back in two minutes later, but if you log out, your cash will update, to the penny, and your points will update, to any complete game (which means that if you are dealt cards in a cash game, you won't get those points till that hand is over.....if you toss 72o and leave, but the pot is contested, a raise or two, a flop, a raise or two, and you're logged off, trying to get your most accurate points, that particular game wont score your points 'til the hand is over.) Meanwhile, having got your updated points count, you've already logged in again.
Old 12-01-2007, 08:59 PM

-Have your account balance in different currencies. Be nice to have my money in euro. Havn't you seen the new jay-z music video, its the new thing. Most other sites do this.
-Make smaller bank wire withdrawals, $10k
-Add 30' dells to the store