Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 06:35 AM

Default Re: Another Brandi, BF, Neverwin, and Newhizzle Drama Bomb

Next Stop:

Old 03-09-2007, 06:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got so [censored] up I thought there were storm troopers surrounding my boys house

[/ QUOTE ]
pimp, please clarify which kind you're talking about

Old 03-09-2007, 06:46 AM

I wish I had the past hour of my life back.
Old 03-09-2007, 06:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
if mark denied giving neverwin 10k after neverwin made some good, neverwin couldnt win back the money he owes mark since he has no stake

[/ QUOTE ]

loaning someone money that is allready in debt up to their ears to you is a horrible idea.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:08 AM

ten 80mg oc's? good god man. i'm suprised darth vader didn't make an appearance.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:12 AM

Listen guys, I just want you all to know I am 100% sincere about what I say and I have no other motive than to try to make B happy. I had never posted on here before meeting her. She showed me this message board and all the info relating to her. I was amazed.

Like I said, I know alot of crazy [censored] went down. She has mentioned bits and pieces. But what the [censored] is really the [censored] point? She doesnt really want to talk about it and I dont ask.

I just got pissed off because I guess I am naive and new to all of this. I read posts about things that supposedly happened when we were at the bellagio and I know there not true. People are making me out to be some rich dude, when Im just some normal 28 yr old kid. I am not anyone in the poker world. Just some normal looking dude.Im not even a good poker player.

Yeah NW and I became friends a while back...hung out a few times...partied at clubs etc. I knew him before her. I just happened to be at the Bellagio one day and I see B at the bar drinking wine. I knew who she was from the full tilt tittie picture. I dont give a [censored] so I walk up to her and just be nice and start talking [censored]. I start making her laugh and then from there we go eat at some crazy ass Vietnameese food called Pho. She calls me the next day and we hang out again and go to the movies or some [censored].

She tells me she has to go to LA for a production thing for he tv show mentioned before. Ok once in LA... Im not ashamed I actually dont really give a [censored]...I had a bad drug problem. I dont do hard [censored] anymore, havent for years, but sometimes I slip up. I overdid it at NW house and I lost control. simple as that. B freaked out and started losing it becuase she thought I was gonna kill her. NW was at a loss for words as the fiasco went on.

I ended up passing out driving home somewhere near Ontario I think and made it back to Vegas like 7-8 hours later. I apologized to B, but she was afraid of me.She stayed at his house for a few days and wouldnt return my calls. I told her my past with drugs and other issues and was completely honest.

Like said before, she told me she wanted to be with me but the drug/crazy [censored] again happens and she is gone. I like her so I agreed.

My only point here is if anything I was a [censored] up, she actually paid for a bunch of [censored] for me, and I read these things and im like what the [censored].

She may have done some crazy [censored] before. I dont [censored] know. But she hasnt done [censored] to me but been sweet and want to have fun. Yeah we hooked up the day before LAPC with her friend and had a great night. She asked me if I minded pictures being taken. At first I was like [censored] no because I didnt want my face on the internet for my friends or parents to see. But then i just finally said you know what i dont give a [censored], you make me happy and if you want to post them to get people excited go for it.I didnt mean to come on here being a dick but come on. this story has gotten so backwards and dillusional. I am probably more like most of you guys on here. Just [censored] normal dude with normal job with kind of boring life. So give me a break

We are driving to Mexico soon. Going to pick up her gf christine and monica and go to "fuente". Its some camping trip at an out door hot springs on the coast. They play music and other [censored]. I have no idea what it is. she just told me i would like it.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:16 AM

please stop mentioning the pictures if you're not going to post them
Old 03-09-2007, 07:25 AM

dude, no one is doubting the fact that you think brandi is sweet and she doesn't tell you about her past. no one is doubting the fact that you did a bunch of drugs and scared her. just post the pics. thats what brandi wants you to do. you're going to do it or she is. doesn't really matter.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
please stop mentioning the pictures if you're not going to post them

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh. Don't bother posting them.

Tuco.
Old 03-09-2007, 07:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I got so [censored] up I thought there were storm troopers surrounding my boys house

[/ QUOTE ]
pimp, please clarify which kind you're talking about

[/ QUOTE ]

come one dont trash me for being honest. Storm troopers like from WW1 I guess