Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 01:05 AM

Default Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

13 = middle school
Old 10-20-2007, 01:06 AM

16/2+7=15. Clearly too young.

Nah, I'm kidding. 16 and 13 is kinda close but I would have done it.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
grade school? get out of here man haha i was a freshman in high school when i was 13

what are you talking about 1st graders.. are you saying 8th graders and 1st graders are in the same school? not where i'm from baby.. anyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh, my anger has subsided. FWIW Catholic Schools in Toronto go from kindergarten to Grade 8, and I started High School when I was 14.

Old 10-20-2007, 01:44 AM

When I tell people the story in real life, I say she was 14 or 15. That extra year makes a big difference to people!

She was very proud of it and told some friends of hers in school. The word got back to my gf and her mom. Her mom wanted to kill me to say the least! My gf (at the time - don't even talk with her anymore) gave me some harsh words similar to what you guys said - me being a scumbag and all that. My response, "It's not like she didn't want to do it". That didn't go over very well. But I had to get to work (that same first job I mentioned earlier) and cut it short.

A couple weeks later I hear back from "gf" sorta. She ran away from home for the hundredth time and didn't know who to turn to and blahblahblah seriously I could write fifty pages on all the stupid [censored] I got into from being involved with this girl! Anyways... so I'm not really thinking (I was quite the impulsive 16 yr old) and pick her up. We act like nothing ever happened for a while, then she brings up her sister again. She slaps me while I'm driving and I almost swerve into the opposing lane. She calms down and we get back to my place. We again act like nothing happened, or she forgave me or whatever. I walk her up to my room (living at my dad's house), we chat for a while, then make-out and have sex for the first time. I didn't realize it until weeks afterward that I had sex with her sister before I had sex with her.

We walk outside and there are cop cars outside. She tries to BS that she can legally run away despite being a minor and whatever. Obviously the cops don't buy it and she gets whisked away.

I then heard from her at random increments for the next four years. Sometimes every couple months, sometimes once a year, etc. One time she made a collect call from the local jail! I was busy playing Super Street Fighter 2 and didn't want to deal with anymore of her drama though so didn't take the call.
Old 10-20-2007, 04:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was around 16 I was dating some crazy chic. I drove over to surprise visit her (and get laid obv), but she wasn't there. Her two younger sisters were there though and started drinking when I came over.

I was just chilling on their couch talking with them about whatever, and then the 13 year old sister sits on my lap and moves in to kiss me. I had no qualms about it (she was a horrible kisser though) and then she started reaching down to my crotch.

Well lets just say I took away my girlfriend's 13 year old sister's virginity that night.

I should feel bad about it, but I don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-20-2007, 07:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
When I was around 16 I was dating some crazy chic. I drove over to surprise visit her (and get laid obv), but she wasn't there. Her two younger sisters were there though and started drinking when I came over.

I was just chilling on their couch talking with them about whatever, and then the 13 year old sister sits on my lap and moves in to kiss me. I had no qualms about it (she was a horrible kisser though) and then she started reaching down to my crotch.

Well lets just say I took away my girlfriend's 13 year old sister's virginity that night.

[/ QUOTE ]You banged a drunk virgin 13 year old?? Wow, you are scum.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:18 AM

I missed my only brother's wedding cause I was making $7.25/hr as a radio producer and didn't want/couldn't afford a measly trip to MT.

RB
Old 10-20-2007, 09:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You banged a drunk virgin 13 year old?? Wow, you are a pimp .

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-20-2007, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]You banged a drunk virgin 13 year old?? Wow, you are scum.

[/ QUOTE ]
He was 16, cut him some slack. Also the thread is titled "Post an example of how you are a bad person".
Old 10-20-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I once cheated on my then girlfriend on Christmas.

Justifications:

We were in the process of breaking up

The girl I slept with was gorgeous, Brazilian, and about to leave the country.

I'm half Jewish

[/ QUOTE ]

There's no such thing as cheating on a gf/bf.