Raise 2 7.14%
Muck 0 0%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 07:50 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is Party ever going to do anything about [censored] ratholers? Having Russian min-stackers who play like bots over 6 tables and rathole an extra 10% is [censored] rediculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not agree more. Maybe all of us who play regularely should send a mail or something to party? Those fkin shortstackers piss me off soooo bad. They are ruining the games

[/ QUOTE ]

We should send a mail, asking them to either up the min-buyin to 50bb or not allowing to rejoin a table with less than u left with for about 2-4 hours!
Maybe someone with a better english than mine can write something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]?
Old 07-27-2007, 07:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is Party ever going to do anything about [censored] ratholers? Having Russian min-stackers who play like bots over 6 tables and rathole an extra 10% is [censored] rediculous.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could not agree more. Maybe all of us who play regularely should send a mail or something to party? Those fkin shortstackers piss me off soooo bad. They are ruining the games

[/ QUOTE ]

We should send a mail, asking them to either up the min-buyin to 50bb or not allowing to rejoin a table with less than u left with for about 2-4 hours!
Maybe someone with a better english than mine can write something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I sent earlier today - not good English and maybe I was too polite!

"I feel I must write to complain about the large amount of minimum stack ratholing that goes on at the moment. Having players who buyin for the minum amount accross 6 tables, play like bots, and rathole even another 10% is rediculous. This ruins the game for everyone and is detested by the very players who play the most rake and make the site. I understand that other sites have some rules against it so I will try out those sites and may never go back to Party as long as there are no rules about these selfish players who destroy the game."
Old 07-27-2007, 07:59 AM

should we all just copypaste your email and send it too, maybe?

what email address did you send it to?
Old 07-27-2007, 08:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
should we all just copypaste your email and send it too, maybe?

what email address did you send it to?

[/ QUOTE ]

It was to info@partypoker.com

I think there was an email surge a little while ago (though I'm not totally sure it was Party) and nothing happened - but it seems to be getting worse by the day so maybe there's a tiny chance they will act soon.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:04 AM

i sent this about 2 hours ago

'Hey, thanks for getting back to me.

I have one more thing that i forgot to mention, but can something be done about the group of
russian shortstackers who buy into the $3/$6nl and $5/$10nl cash tables for like 20
bigblinds and when they double up they leave and come back 2 minutes later with 20 bigblinds
again, this is ridiculous. They are ruining the games, noone is able to play postflop
because every hand a shortstack is shoving his stack in preflop. My suggestion is to make
your tables like other sites where if you leave a table but join it in less the 60 minutes
then you return to the table with the stacksize that you left with.

Anyways, thanks.

Dan.'
Old 07-27-2007, 08:29 AM

CopTHIS and DanJ:

is it okay if i copy paste what you wrote + this:
These two emails are from a couple of regulars at partypoker. But this is something all of us who play a lot at your site feel about the problem. I figured there was no point in composing a new mail, since i believe these two mails addresses what i want to say as well. This is a serious problem you have at your site, and you should really look into it before all of us who play regularly, and who rakes the most, quit playing at partypoker. I hope for your sake, and my own, that something will be done. Really soon.

Hope to get a reply,

Thanks, NoEndzNoSkinz
Old 07-27-2007, 08:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CopTHIS and DanJ:

These two emails are from a couple of regulars at partypoker. But this is something all of us who play a lot at your site feel about the problem. I figured there was no point in composing a new mail, since i believe these two mails addresses what i want to say as well. This is a serious problem you have at your site, and you should really look into it before all of us who play regularly, and who rakes the most, quit playing at partypoker. I hope for your sake, and my own, that something will be done. Really soon.

Hope to get a reply,

Thanks, NoEndzNoSkinz

[/ QUOTE ]

The more emails the better, so go for it [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 07-27-2007, 08:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't Hate the Playas, Hate the Game
Old 07-27-2007, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
CopTHIS and DanJ:

Hope to get a reply,

Thanks, NoEndzNoSkinz

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, go for it.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:21 AM

ok thanks. it's done
Closed Thread