Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2007, 12:13 AM

Default Re: $30K Missing from Absolute Poker Account!! Help Please.

[ QUOTE ]
whats her ap name?

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is uselsss without pics.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:26 AM

AP took $12,000 from my account one time, in nearly identical fashion, it showed up as a [-$12,000 adjustment.] I nearly had a heart attack, but after I called them up, they fixed it and the money was put back into my account.

I asked them how this had happened, and their response puzzles me to this day. They said "we were entering you into the $12k guaranteed tournament, and someone messed up."

AP is an absolute joke. Just call their VIP line and hopefully things will get straightened out. A secondary piece of advice is to get off AP. They're a bunch of swindlers. Sucks that their NL tables are some of the best around the net for US players right now. I left anyways.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is your girlfriend better than you at poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

My girlfriend Kathy Liebert is better than me at poker.
Old 05-29-2007, 12:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay she got in contact with Absolute and apparently they seized the money because she made some large deposits without adequate playing time. This was partially due to the Neteller Canada fiasco where she needed to move money on to a few different sites she wanted to play at. But then she hasn't ended up playing at Absolute as much as expected.

So apparently if she sends them ID and a utility bill then the money will be released again.

In my opinion they handled this situation terribly though. They claimed just now that they sent her an email about it and called several times. But there was no email sent and no phone messages from Absolute.

Hopefully it all works out okay but I'm definitely not impressed with their security team.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like what happened to me on Stars. I dumped my Nteller money onto Stars and then tried to cash out a few weeks later but they wouldn;t let me bc I didnt play there. They couldnt put the money back onto Neteller either so basically my money is still stuck on Stars. They said I have to play there but won't say how much. Anyone want Stars money? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-29-2007, 12:52 AM

I hope you took advantage of the recent bonus and double VPP/FPP promos to get some hands in...
Old 05-29-2007, 12:59 AM

Oh for christs sake enough of this crap.

Your girlfriends account.. Sure buddy. You know the commandment that says "thou shalt not lie". Well you are breaking one of them.. No one cares if you play an account you created under your girlfriends name.
Old 05-29-2007, 07:34 AM

Why does his girlfriend could not be a winning player?

ZOMG a female winning player...
Old 05-29-2007, 08:38 AM

And why do these monkeys care either way.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Okay she got in contact with Absolute and apparently they seized the money because she made some large deposits without adequate playing time. This was partially due to the Neteller Canada fiasco where she needed to move money on to a few different sites she wanted to play at. But then she hasn't ended up playing at Absolute as much as expected.

So apparently if she sends them ID and a utility bill then the money will be released again.

In my opinion they handled this situation terribly though. They claimed just now that they sent her an email about it and called several times. But there was no email sent and no phone messages from Absolute.

Hopefully it all works out okay but I'm definitely not impressed with their security team.

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like what happened to me on Stars. I dumped my Nteller money onto Stars and then tried to cash out a few weeks later but they wouldn;t let me bc I didnt play there. They couldnt put the money back onto Neteller either so basically my money is still stuck on Stars. They said I have to play there but won't say how much. Anyone want Stars money? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Enough that you might generate rake to cover the transfer fees that the site put up to get your money in.

When are you people going to learn that you can't use poker sites as banks?
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 AM

ya b/c they're not making any interest on the millions in ppl's accounts.......