Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]

Sigh, very well.. I hope you understand my alternative method is to make this difficult on you, then?

[/ QUOTE ]

If evil is the one that kills lastchance and you before me, then of course I'll help where I can, I have no reason not to... but that scenario is unlikely.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Sigh, very well.. I hope you understand my alternative method is to make this difficult on you, then?

[/ QUOTE ]

If evil is the one that kills lastchance and you before me, then of course I'll help where I can, I have no reason not to... but that scenario is unlikely.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know I can kill myself.. how is this scenario unlikely?
Old 11-30-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying in the event that I am going to be lynched, you will kill yourself so that I still win? The only problem is that this assumes lastchance is also dead. I think he will last at least another night. Look at the kills... there is 3 some nights 2 others... sounds like an angel of sorts, could be wrong though.

Unless you are saying you can take lastchance down with you, in which case I will be glad to help gov against rev in the end game (if I am alive, which I doubt I will be).
Old 11-30-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So you are saying in the event that I am going to be lynched, you will kill yourself so that I still win? The only problem is that this assumes lastchance is also dead. I think he will last at least another night. Look at the kills... there is 3 some nights 2 others... sounds like an angel of sorts, could be wrong though.

Unless you are saying you can take lastchance down with you, in which case I will be glad to help gov against rev in the end game (if I am alive, which I doubt I will be).

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I can't take LC down with me.

However, he quite clearly has a shorter lifespan than I do. Furthermore, the only person you should be worried about is him. Evils will be the ones that help kill him.. I will kill myself (even if up for a lynch, you know that).

Just seems like you have much more logical ally in us. Good would never help kill LC.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:24 PM

The challenging part of your win condition is getting both sides to help kill your targets.

I'm offering you a freebie in me.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:30 PM

Vote tarheels

...before the village gets even more sidetracked than it already is.
Old 11-30-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

However, he quite clearly has a shorter lifespan than I do. Furthermore, the only person you should be worried about is him. Evils will be the ones that help kill him.. I will kill myself (even if up for a lynch, you know that).

Just seems like you have much more logical ally in us. Good would never help kill LC.

[/ QUOTE ]

You just want me on your side because I have horns. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 06:31 PM

And also b/c tarheels' counter to drzen's claim has been non-existant (like a wolf giving up and trying not to out the others).
Old 11-30-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Vote tarheels

...before the village gets even more sidetracked than it already is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. All I do is distract the village. Should have killed me ages ago, huh?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-30-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You just want me on your side because I have horns. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

They seem to fit in with the evil team soooo well.