Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 02:34 AM

Default QQ Interesting River..Value in Bet

the villian here is in the BB showin about 22.4/10.3/2.54 over ~50 hands. im pretty sure all sts. are standard the question here is there value in a river bet.

i want to see what u guys do on this river. if u guys play any st. different i would like input but this is how i would pretty much play it every time. not saying im right i just would like to know

also i dont know why the deuces cracked converter makes it say cappies on the flop. i think thats kinda gay but ohh well heres the hand....

Full Tilt Poker $1/$2 Limit Hold'em - 9 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, <font color="#FF0000">CO 3-bets</font>, SB calls, <font color="#FF0000">BB cappies</font>, Hero calls, CO calls, SB calls.

Flop: (16.00 SB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, CO folds, SB calls, <font color="#FF0000">BB 3-bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

Turn: (12.50 BB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">BB bets</font>, Hero calls, SB calls.

River: (15.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, Hero??????
Old 09-06-2007, 02:48 AM

Default Re: QQ Interesting River..Value in Bet

I certainly don't bet because BB has AA/KK and isn't folding. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You could probably have folded the turn. It's possible he just has AK [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] here but there is only one combination of that.
Old 09-06-2007, 02:57 AM

id bet this river. i cant see what hands bb has that would merit a c/r. two overs and possibly a busted flush draw

i also think he will call you with a couple of hands that you beat.

if anyone of them raises call and make a note
Old 09-06-2007, 09:47 AM

check behind. that river scared the preflop cold capper as much as you.

you could cap the flop and see if he bets into you on the turn.

I'm more scared of SB than BB.
Old 09-06-2007, 01:12 PM

i think the river is close, you have one guy who you can apply a range to (JJ+ and maybe TT; [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and maybe another A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Kx hand but that's ulikely) ...
the value mostly comes from what clearly appears to be a retard (loser guy cc3 PF, then cc2 on the flop). What does this guy have, who knows? But you likely beat him
Old 09-06-2007, 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think the river is close, you have one guy who you can apply a range to (JJ+ and maybe TT; [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], and maybe another A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]Kx hand but that's ulikely) ...
the value mostly comes from what clearly appears to be a retard (loser guy cc3 PF, then cc2 on the flop). What does this guy have, who knows? But you likely beat him

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think many people cap JJ, TT, or random Kxs preflop.

It looks to me that SB has some sort of draw. If its a flush draw him obviously missed but all the good straights draws made it by the river.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You could probably have folded the turn. It's possible he just has AK [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] here but there is only one combination of that.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh? There's no way I'm folding the turn.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:50 PM

What was the flop raise for ?

I would not have expected you to have a better hand than the preflop capper (with those stats) who then led the flop.

The pot on the flop was also too big to give most drawing hands incorrect odds to call a raise.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:20 PM

You guys are the bane of kittens everywhere. As limiting as only 50 hands is, I think plenty of 22/10/2.5s cap JJ, TT, AK pf here. SB may be [censored]. A lowball flop like this is perfectly inviting for a guy to 3bang with those pocket pair and with the Q of trump I make it 4 and see if our friend leads the turn. Fire on the river for value.
Old 09-06-2007, 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are the bane of kittens everywhere. As limiting as only 50 hands is, I think plenty of 22/10/2.5s cap JJ, TT, AK pf here. SB may be [censored]. A lowball flop like this is perfectly inviting for a guy to 3bang with those pocket pair and with the Q of trump I make it 4 and see if our friend leads the turn. Fire on the river for value.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't in any game I have ever played. Not even in most the 6max games I have been in. But I certainly agree that if JJ and TT is part of vilians range that you cant fold anywhere in this hand.