Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 11:28 PM

Default Re: MTT Improvements/Things You Would Like to see at PokerStars

[ QUOTE ]
The more sng structures introduced the slower each will fill.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe instead of more SNG structures, they could just have more 360 max player tournaments scheduled. I know that I'm much more likely to join a tourney if I see that it is starting in 15 minutes than if I have to wait for 150 more people to join.

During peak hours, I would think that there would be enough players to fill a $20 or $50 360 max tournament every half hour. ... and even if they don't fill, they still should get enough players to make it worthwhile.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:30 PM

get rid of that gay ass cant unregister within 10 minutes
Old 09-03-2007, 11:35 PM

45-man turbo rebuys, 36-man 6 max, guarantees on everything, especially the 22r-109r, up the guarantees on stuff that always kills the guarantee. Not to try to get overlay as much as to have bigger numbers attracting more players.

Bring back the 4-max that was tested for like two tournaments a while ago.

Put guarantees on the non-nlhe weeklies and maybe the midday plo8 and the 109 nightly horse. Even if you have to eat overlay for a few weeks, the "5k nightly horse" will get people's attention. At the very least a guarantee on the sunday horse. Also occasionally make the weeklies bigger, again at the very least do a 530 horse every couple months.

Agree with those who said lots more multitable sats to the key daily/weekly events.

The thing being tested in the wcoop with sats to the 109r where you you get $309 to cover the rebuys is cool, more of that.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:50 PM

How about 90 player SNG's, $3 or $5 rebuy SNG's, and more lower limit MTT's $5-$15 range.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:58 PM

I love the idea for hourly round 1 low level rebuy satellites... I think PS ran similar tournies for the WSOP (3+ rebuys for the $33 events) that seemed to have no problems filling with at least 80 runners...
Old 09-03-2007, 11:59 PM

I think out of everything this would probably be the best to have implimented. Eventhough a $1 rebuy would be so much damn fun.

[ QUOTE ]

Round 1 and Round 2 Satellites

I don't see why you guys can't run the Round 1 type sats...$$6/$8 turbos and $4 rebuys...all day long 10x+ every day.

You have a ton of tourneys that you could have Round 2 $55 sats for every single day...

Super Tuesday
Sunday Millions
Sunday Warmup
Sunday Second Chance
The Nightly 100 Grand $162(every day of the week)
Sunday $215 + R
The Nightly $109 and $109+ R(multiple times every day of the week)
Wednesday Hundred and Fifty Grand
The Saturday $320

With all these high buy-in tourneys there could easily be $6 or $4+R ROUND 1 Sats running every hour and $55 ROUND 2 Sats running multiple times per day.

People could easily un-register and play in the Round 2 Sat for a different High Buy-in tourney of their choosing. It would increase the size of the fields and make them much softer while allowing lower limit players a $4 shot at tens of thousands of dollars in prize winnings. That sure beats a $4/180 payout.

These should be running non stop.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-04-2007, 12:37 AM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own

10% standard payouts on everything lol
and if you win a satellite you have to play that tournament and additional sat wins or credited with T$(would make the prizepools even bigger)
Old 09-04-2007, 12:50 AM

Big 6max tournaments. Make a real effort to make some of the week's largest tournaments be 6max a few times a week/month.

6max $50/100rebuys $150/320/1k. Any of the Sunday $215s, anything to add more 6max. Experiment with 6max tournaments other than random $50/100s that get 100 people. Make a real effort to have at least high stakes 3 6max tournaments a week over $100 buyin with a guarantee or something.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:55 AM

I think even adding some 3-4 max tournaments would be sick. How about an 11r where you get as many initial rebuys as you want with escalating cost(ie. $10 for the first one, then $11, then $12), and then blinds start at 75/150.

The best idea mentioned is coordinated breaks and its not close, this would make me enjoy my life.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:24 AM

I would like to be able to buy into the FPP sats for the cash equivilant, especially the SNG ones. Just combine the damn things (FPP and cash) so they go off more often.