Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 06-16-2007, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Brandi: Why does she bother?

[ QUOTE ]
I have spoken to brandi many times over pm. She seems intelligent and nice ... so yes part of me thinks she comes back just for attention, part of it could be marketing herself

Nice video clip sniper .. she comes across well in that as well

[/ QUOTE ]

let her know about this thread. She might have something to say on it?
Old 06-16-2007, 10:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Katy:

She's very attractive, does shady [censored] and probably has some kind of serious psychiatric disorder. Most of all you have to understand she's completely unaccountable, especially to this demographic. For a girl like that, in the circles in which she moves, there will always be another sucker who will give her enough of what she wants to get by. Hell, she's getting personal lessons from Old Man Sklansky, now. None of this stuff can touch her, so she just revels in it.

Do you automatically take the side of anyone who gets called out for their behavior in public, because that's 'mean?'

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardo, in a way, yes. The reason being behavior needs to be witnessed firsthand, in context. What good does it do to have all these disjointed facts and stories relayed to us by people I don't know and who's character I have no clue of. Yes it sounds pretty shady what I've heard. But I would give the girl the benefit of the doubt and reserve judgment. For example, there's a big difference between conning someone and making a horrible decision that results in the loss of someone else's money.

I love how the guys on 2+2 enjoy labeling people with psychiatric disorders. Have you ever even met the girl?! I think not, but if you have are you qualified to diagnosis her?

I agree with you that she's very attractive. I would have thought that just being incredibly cute and articulate would get her the TV camera time. Why on earth would she revel in vitriolic attention? Are you telling me she is reveling in people saying horrible things? I think she's trying to explain herself on these forums and because she hopes she can change the public opinion of her and feels she's been unfairly maligned. That's what I think.

I have this sneaking suspicion that the very same guys who are so rude to her on a message board would jump at the chance to hang out with her in real life.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:36 PM

She accused Captain Tom of [deleted]. It was the start of the most famous thread in poker history.
After she asked Mark (she pissed away 40K of his) if he would [deleted], and finally [deleted] because she felt sorry for him, most 2+2 members began to realise she was not what she appeared to be, and that her pretty harsh accusation of Tom [deleted] had to be seen from quite a different angle.
To put it simple; the accusation was made because she was broke and needed money.
Before her post she had gone with this story to Doyle who lend her 2000 dollars.
In to weeks time the money was spend and she called Doyle if she could help him, he replied that Tom had told him quite a different story and that there was nothing he could do for her.
There was a lot of speculation going on in that thread how many of the fools on 2+2 had send her money in reaction to her post.

Above mentioned is like the tip of a gruesome iceberg.
I don't know Brandi in person, but just like many others I think not only that she is delusional, but also dangerous.
When she cut her vaines in Marks hotelrooms bathroom to kill herself 'slightly', Marks stated that she wrote in the mirror in her own blood:"One day I'll fly!"

Off all of the mentioned above this "One day I'll fly!" in blood, still remains uncertain because it's the only thing that Brandi herself didn't confirm but denies.

Because I have no life, I can't wait for the sequel to come out; it will probably be hosted by Neverwin, because $klan$ky will star in it and he will remove the thread in 2+2.

I hope this post can answer your question way so many of the guys don't like her and are rude to her.
I myself have never been rude to her, never will, but I have severall pretty rich pokerfriends and I wil continue to warn them about her evil ways.
Old 06-16-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When she cut her vaines in Marks hotelrooms bathroom to kill herself 'slightly', Marks stated that she wrote in the mirror in her own blood:"One day I'll fly!"

Off all of the mentioned above this "One day I'll fly!" in blood, still remains uncertain because it's the only thing that Brandi herself didn't confirm but denies.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since I wasn't there I would have no way of knowing if it was true. My first inclination is to ask, was she high? Sounds like the kind of thing you'd do if you had taken pills and then drunk a ton of alcohol. I know men on these forums who have threatened to do the same thing and, come to find out, they were popping them crazy little pills. And no one claimed they were evil or crazy cuz, lol, they were just drunk off their ass!
Old 06-16-2007, 01:02 PM

Wow, that's a real ton of hearsay. And of course, all we'll ever have on here is hearsay, so that isn't a criticism as such.

The only thing I THINK I read by Brandi that was quite a surprise was her offering jollies with someone that bought her a seat in the WSOP, but I really can't be sure it was definitely her, or again, some hearsay.

Very interesting though.
Old 06-16-2007, 01:39 PM

I don't really know what you mean by hearsay.

Mark and Brandi were having this fight in the thread.
So when Mark claimed to have had sex with her, she replied that she only gave him a handjob.
To me that's not hearsay, but you hearing it from me, I guess that's hearsay alright.

All the information about her came from her own replies.
She confirmed it all, and didn't even care, yet she became very angry about this writing in blood on the mirror thing and insisted that although she attempted suicide there was only blood on the floor and she did not write:"one day I'll fly!" in her own blood on the mirror.

A lot of people came to the conclusion that she is psychotic after the "passport incident" where she assaulted a security officer who was just doing his job.

Believe I'm not kidding; there will be a seguel!
Old 06-16-2007, 01:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The reason being behavior needs to be witnessed firsthand, in context.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? It's obvious.

[ QUOTE ]
I love how the guys on 2+2 enjoy labeling people with psychiatric disorders. Have you ever even met the girl?! I think not, but if you have are you qualified to diagnosis her?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who cares? It's obvious.

[ QUOTE ]
Why on earth would she revel in vitriolic attention?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because she's a nut.

[ QUOTE ]
I have this sneaking suspicion that the very same guys who are so rude to her on a message board would jump at the chance to hang out with her in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lolz. God preserve us.
Old 06-16-2007, 02:01 PM

She pissed away 40k of Mark at the 25/50 at Stars while telling him on the phone that she was plying 5/10 and was winning. Then she changed his password on Stars so that he couldn't get on his account and then locked herself in the bathroom, broke a bottle of wine en cut herself with the glass.
So there was wine and she might have been drinking.

But hey Google is almighty, if you to continue to defend Brandi it might be a good idea to first do some research. She is all over the inter-net, video's, photo's, if you're in to small titties you'll have a ball!

You might even run into information about the passport incident.
It probably will not make you hate her, but it sure will make you think that she needs treatment!
Old 06-16-2007, 02:03 PM

Katy is totally into small titties, fwiw. Just the other day she was posting,'all I want to look at in this life is a pair of pert, youthful B-cups.'
Old 06-16-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
katy,

brandi bathes in this stuff. i'm assuming that you are unfamiliar with her exploits at nwp. she's not some innocent girl that people are picking on. she has lied, conned, cheated, stolen, scammed, etc. folks don't look kindly on such degens. the forums are her tool.

[/ QUOTE ]

Explain what you mean by "the forums are her tool." You're saying she is doing this for publicity? She is business savvy, like marketing herself?

[/ QUOTE ]

i wouldn't say "business savvy" but it's all part of her game.