Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-03-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Disappointed with Pokernews coverage

According to Pokernews.com (who is supposed to be providing exclusive coverage of all WSOP events, right?), Event #3 currently has 69 players left, but they have about 150 players listed as being still alive in the chip count.

I don't expect them to actually have up-to-date chip counts on all of the players, but how hard is it to figure out who is still in the tournament once it is down to less than 10 tables. Also, when a player is knocked out, shouldn't they be able to report what place he finished in once the money has been reached?

I know people always griped about Cardplayer making typos in their reporting of hands, but I feel like they are least had a good grasp of who was still playing in the tournament once it got into the money.

I'm also disappointed I can't click on a player's name in the chips counts and see his past tournament results like in Cardplayer. I think so far this switch has been a change for the worse.