Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-22-2007, 03:06 PM

Default Odd experience this weekend

I was over at the bike playing some Pan9 this weekend and 3 times a different girl came up to me and started chatting with me and whispered that she needed some cash and when I looked straight at her she smiled and said we could go out to my car. Are these girls working together? They seemed pretty young (mid 20's - early 30's is my guess), and fairly good looking. I've seen one of them around before (I think her name is Michelle) but not the other 2. I was surprised because it seemed so blatant - right up at the table. In the past I've gotten hints from girls who I've struck up conversations with and some outright propositions when we were walking but 3 girls in one day?
Old 05-22-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Odd experience this weekend

I would have a very difficult time not taking her up on that prospect. I love whores.
Old 05-22-2007, 03:53 PM

you gotta at least ask 'how much?', right?
Old 05-22-2007, 03:54 PM

A true professional can spot someone "in need".
Old 05-22-2007, 04:00 PM

Then her boyfriend comes up in the parking lot, beats the crap out of you takes your roll....
Old 05-22-2007, 04:02 PM

Its because of your good looks................
Old 05-22-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would have a very difficult time not taking her up on that prospect. I love whores.

[/ QUOTE ]
The best part is that they put out!
Old 05-22-2007, 04:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Then her boyfriend comes up in the parking lot, beats the crap out of you takes your roll....

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO! We have a winner. Thats why I didn't move this thread to BBV, what the OP thought was an increase in prostitution is actually a known scam. I hate to say it, but he must be an easy mark for them to try this one three times, but he still has his wallet so I guess the world is balanced after all.

PS: PAN is -EV in more ways than one it seems.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO! We have a winner. Thats why I didn't move this thread to BBV, what the OP thought was an increase in prostitution is actually a known scam. I hate to say it, but he must be an easy mark for them to try this one three times, but he still has his wallet so I guess the world is balanced after all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally I would agree with this. But Bike MIGHT be different. First off, there was a latina lady that was doing this for a LONG time. She used the money mostly cause she was a horrible degenerate gambler and was able to keep in the action at low limit stud and mexican poker games. 2nd, hookers aren't entirely foreign to Bike. Third, Bike parking lot is flat and square. There is only one entrance in and out. Security staffs the main tower. It is a pretty difficult place to roll someone at their card and sucessfully get away with it. That said, odds are in favor of it being a scam(somewhere in the 70-30 range).

That said....phone number pls.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guarantee 100% it wasn't a scam. As Sternroolz wrote one post ago the Bike parking lot is not conducive to this kind of thing. (Not that I park there anyways - I use valet at the front). This type of thing has been going on forever at the bike but I was surprised that this time it was so blatant. 3 different girls propositioning me right at the table, which had other players sitting there). Granted they did it subtly and quietly but still...

And yes, Pan9 is -EV but requires no thinking and is a fun game to blow some time at.