Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2006, 02:51 AM

Default Re: Crank (The Movie)

[ QUOTE ]
lame bs jerky camera gogoggogo no substance trash.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I hate jerky movies, but this was the best done one I have ever seen. The jerkiness and gogogogogo and all of that was done perfectly to make you feel what's going on with this guy. And the movie isn't really supposed to have substance. It's about nonstop action...there's no time for a real plot. I'm surprised they were actually able to make it so consistantly funny throughout.

If anyone watches this movie and tries to take it seriously for a second, you are an idiot. You just ruined the movie for yourself. Just sit back, don't give a [censored], and enjoy.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for this thread bluef0x. I just saw this movie because of the reviews here and it ruled.

- A Nobody Poster

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome.. I just wanted OOT know about this movie because I never heard of it and would have really missed out if I didn't HAVE to see a movie on Friday and flipped a coin between this and the disney flick. Not to mention it seems like the PERFECT movie for all these freaks with ADD/ADHD in OOT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Was your theater packed? Were they rowdy like mine? The whole theater was in a roar during "I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE!"
Old 09-04-2006, 03:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who are you nobody posters and how did you all get jobs working on this movie?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids,

WTF are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like none of these people are oot regs and now they're all like "that movie that looks like utter crap, it's awesome".

CLEARLY THEY ARE PLANTS AND POTENTIALLY MINIONS.

Mostly I'm just not prepared to deal with a reality where that movie is any good.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:57 AM

I think you must have watched a different preview than me

I can't think of any other explanation
Old 09-04-2006, 03:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

movies like this are PERFECT for not watching .

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-04-2006, 12:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for this thread bluef0x. I just saw this movie because of the reviews here and it ruled.

- A Nobody Poster

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome.. I just wanted OOT know about this movie because I never heard of it and would have really missed out if I didn't HAVE to see a movie on Friday and flipped a coin between this and the disney flick. Not to mention it seems like the PERFECT movie for all these freaks with ADD/ADHD in OOT [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Was your theater packed? Were they rowdy like mine? The whole theater was in a roar during "I'M ALIVE! I'M ALIVE!"

[/ QUOTE ]

Half full, but it was rocking, especially during that scene. I'm thinking this is one of those movies where weekend #2 is going to be bigger than weekend #1 at the box offices due to word of mouth.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:22 PM

Saw it, it was friggin awesome.
Old 09-04-2006, 12:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If anyone watches this movie and tries to take it seriously for a second

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah i wasn't trying to take it seriously. The jerky camera [censored] is just an excuse for "we can't do this with good acting/special effects/stuntment cuz we suck, so we did the typical jerky camera [censored]". Yah there were funny parts but overall it isn't a good movie.
Old 09-04-2006, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If anyone watches this movie and tries to take it seriously for a second

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah i wasn't trying to take it seriously. The jerky camera [censored] is just an excuse for "we can't do this with good acting/special effects/stuntment cuz we suck, so we did the typical jerky camera [censored]". Yah there were funny parts but overall it isn't a good movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or.. you know.. it could be because it matches the movie's (little) plot. I didn't know there was a 'typical' jerky camera effect. I couldn't name more than 2 movies that use it.

Funny parts? The whole movie was hilarious. The only way I can think of someone not having a good time during this movie is if they are way too uptight. Relax and enjoy it. Don't try to think [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2006, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- A Nobody Poster

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

remind which scene this was gain?
trying to rememeber when he screams I'm ailve im alive