Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 07-01-2006, 07:51 PM

Default FIREWORKS- but which ones?

Can someone post their favorite TNT/Freedom/RedDevil or Phantom Fireworks that are worth the money? I've never bought fireworks, but I remember as a kid there were some cheap ones that were cool and expensive ones that sucked.

So post some cheap/awesome fireworks from either of those booths, a good package, and a nice finale. Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-01-2006, 07:58 PM

Default Re: FIREWORKS- but which ones?

all of them.

and if you can't swing that, the bigger, the better.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:02 PM

Piccolo Petes
Roll of Duct Tape
Hammer

All you need.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:06 PM

Killer Bee
You can rip the paper attaching the little "bees" on the side of this one and as it burns it will light them off and instead of them just sitting there attached to the side they'll fly off in random directions. This is the lame sht we have to do in Cali cos unless we drive to Mexico we get crap.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:15 PM

Some of my buddies tried to make a sparkler bomb once, but messed up the wrapping and it turned out to be a sparkler rocket. It flew about 50 feet before it finally exploded, leaving a small crater and a lot of scorched field. If one could perfect the making of this amazing sparkler rocket it would easily rank among the most cost effective forms of fireworks.
Old 07-01-2006, 08:40 PM

No one has those TNT or Phantom fireworks stands???
Old 07-01-2006, 08:41 PM

Bluefox,

Did you miss my posts in this thread? Are you a young guy looking for fun fireworks or are you a Dad putting on a show for faamily?
Old 07-01-2006, 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bluefox,

Did you miss my posts in this thread? Are you a young guy looking for fun fireworks or are you a Dad putting on a show for faamily?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never seen Killer Bee's, they aren't sold in NorCal I guess. The picolo pete thing is old and all it does it a huge bang. I'm a kid looking for fun fireworks, but I'm also hoping for a good fountain/finale thing for the family.

Which I said what are some small things that are cool... I remeber they used to sell these little things called "Flowers" that were like $1-2 and would shoot out a high stream of color, it was pretty cool but I haven't seen those around. I also liked the "fire ants" where they make a huge buzzing sound and randomly jet around the ground shooting out red sparks.

Looking for some cheap, cool fireworks and maybe a package/big finale. There's all this 500g crap that I have no idea about except that it says it's illegal in California yet they are selling it.
Old 07-01-2006, 09:43 PM

So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?
Old 07-01-2006, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So your gonna' tell me that you don't have no black cats, no roman candles, or screaming mimis?

Oh come on man. You got no lady fingers, fuzz buttles, snicker bombs, church burners, finger blasters, gut busters, zippity do das, or crap flappers?

You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?

[/ QUOTE ]

Was wondering how far down I'd have to go before seeing this.