Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-21-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: The Unit (Season 3)

[ QUOTE ]
Aren't these guys special forces? Masters of surveillance and covert ops? Maybe I'm being a nit, but WTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a ton of things to nit about on this show, but you're right on this one. How does he not recognize the truck?
Old 11-21-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Aren't these guys special forces? Masters of surveillance and covert ops? Maybe I'm being a nit, but WTF.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a ton of things to nit about on this show, but you're right on this one. How does he not recognize the truck?

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, nothing happened there - Ryan never went into the house. Could simply be explained as a commanding officer checking in on one of his men's wife, who just got out of the hospital.
Old 11-22-2007, 12:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I the only one to enjoy the actual missions much more than the bystory of their wives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, people watch this show to see the guys kick ass for 40 minutes. Enough with the boring wife stories
Old 11-22-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What, no Unit Love?

Very good ep last night IMO. So Mack knows about Ryan and Tiffy. Things should get pretty interesting for the next couple of ep's. Especially, considering at how Mack hints about Hector's death while both he and Ryan were in jail.

[/ QUOTE ]

I watched it and realised they were trying to make us think Mack knows something by sitting in his car and watching, but Tom and Tiffy didn't do anything at the door aside from a little chat. I'm not sure how Mack could glean anything from that. Also given Mack's actions so far does he seem like someone who'd find out something like that then just hint at it while in a cell with the guy? No. He seems like the kind of person who'd try and kill the guy as soon as he found out something.
Old 11-22-2007, 03:15 AM

That ending was handled really poorly. It would have been one thing if he was sitting behind tinted windows...but there is no way Ryan wouldnt have noticed Mack sitting in his truck. His face was pretty clearly lit.