Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-28-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: Do NOT use Moneybookers with UB

I just withdrew $500 on UB to a newly created MBK account. I haven't verified anything, just signed up. So do I need to somehow verify myself before I can recieve the money? How long does it usually take for the money to appear in my Moneybookers account? I got an email from UB saying the request was succsesful, and the money is not showing up in my cashier there, but nothing heard from MBK.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just withdrew $500 on UB to a newly created MBK account. I haven't verified anything, just signed up. So do I need to somehow verify myself before I can recieve the money? How long does it usually take for the money to appear in my Moneybookers account? I got an email from UB saying the request was succsesful, and the money is not showing up in my cashier there, but nothing heard from MBK.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you able to withdraw from UB without making an MB deposit first? If so, wow!

If you've signed up for MB, you can receive money before completing any of the three verifications on the "limits" page, if that's what you mean. Those just allow you to increase your transaction limits.

As to how long, I'll let others answer that...haven't withdrawn yet successfully. I will say, though, that UB is known for being a little slow for cashouts...I think some of my NT cashouts took a couple of days.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:45 PM

I haven't deposited any money to MB, or from MB to UB. I just choose MB as withdraw option typed in $500 (I kinda regret not testing with a somewhat smaller amount [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and got this email from UB:

[ QUOTE ]

UltimateBet <cashier@ultimatebet.com> to me
Dear xxx

Thank you for your MBK withdrawal from your UltimateBet account.

Please be advised that your MBK withdrawal in the amount of $500.00, of your $500.00 request, has been processed.
Your payment confirmation code is xxxxxxxxx.
If you have any questions please reference the confirmation code so we may assist you.
For faster processing, please include your player name with all inquiries.

Thank you for playing at UltimateBet!

Accounts Department

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping the money would show up on MB right away like it does on epassporte, but I'm hoping it will just take a day or two. It's only been 3.5h since I got that email from UB.
Old 03-28-2007, 05:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I haven't deposited any money to MB, or from MB to UB. I just choose MB as withdraw option typed in $500 (I kinda regret not testing with a somewhat smaller amount [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] and got this email from UB:

[ QUOTE ]

UltimateBet <cashier@ultimatebet.com> to me
Dear xxx

Thank you for your MBK withdrawal from your UltimateBet account.

Please be advised that your MBK withdrawal in the amount of $500.00, of your $500.00 request, has been processed.
Your payment confirmation code is xxxxxxxxx.
If you have any questions please reference the confirmation code so we may assist you.
For faster processing, please include your player name with all inquiries.

Thank you for playing at UltimateBet!

Accounts Department

[/ QUOTE ]

I was hoping the money would show up on MB right away like it does on epassporte, but I'm hoping it will just take a day or two. It's only been 3.5h since I got that email from UB.

[/ QUOTE ]

Interesting. Pretty much every site requires you to deposit with an eWallet before they'll let you withdraw to it. Let us know how it goes...if it works, this could be a great way for Canadians (and others) to get their MB funded from their existing poker bankroll.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:19 PM

1 day after getting the confirmation from UB that the money was withdrawn I recieved this nice email from MB:

[ QUOTE ]

You've got cash
Dear Rune Nesheim,

Greetings from moneybookers.com! We would like to inform you that you have received a payment from alonso.bonilla@idscr.com.

Payment details

Amount: USD 500.00
ID: XXXXXXX
Subject: Payout from Cashier
Note: Your payout for your account XXXXXX has been processed. Thank you

Your money is waiting for you in your Moneybookers account - www.moneybookers.com.

We hope you enjoy your cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far it's looking great, would be better if it was instant, but I can live with waiting 1 day. I'm now going to try and deposite those $500 on party.

edit: Party deposit was instant and there were no fees to transfer from UB to PARTY via MB. I did not have to deposit on UB using MB first.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
1 day after getting the confirmation from UB that the money was withdrawn I recieved this nice email from MB:

[ QUOTE ]

You've got cash
Dear Rune Nesheim,

Greetings from moneybookers.com! We would like to inform you that you have received a payment from alonso.bonilla@idscr.com.

Payment details

Amount: USD 500.00
ID: XXXXXXX
Subject: Payout from Cashier
Note: Your payout for your account XXXXXX has been processed. Thank you

Your money is waiting for you in your Moneybookers account - www.moneybookers.com.

We hope you enjoy your cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

So far it's looking great, would be better if it was instant, but I can live with waiting 1 day. I'm now going to try and deposite those $500 on party.

edit: Party deposit was instant and there were no fees to transfer from UB to PARTY via MB. I did not have to deposit on UB using MB first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...very nice. I'll post about this in the other thread. As fas as being instant, almost none of the sites get you your money instantly. Usually takes a few hour to a few days, depending on the site. One day for UB is pretty decent.