Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 09-14-2006, 10:45 PM

Default Killshot the movie

So here's the deal..I know nothing about this movie other than I just saw a preview for it on DVD of Lucky # Slevin.

Apparantly it is based off a book.

So my questions for discussion are:

How is the book?
Have you heard of the movie?
Are you looking forward to it?

I know very little about it and before I go reading stuff on IMDb forums...I come to you Loungers.

Diane Lane, Thomas Jane, JGL, and Rourke (John Madden directing)...looked from the previews like it might be a really really good movie.
Old 09-18-2006, 11:58 AM

Default Re: Killshot the movie

Killshot is an Elmore Leonard book...it's got good buzz.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So here's the deal..I know nothing about this movie other than I just saw a preview for it on DVD of Lucky # Slevin.

Apparantly it is based off a book.

So my questions for discussion are:

How is the book?
Have you heard of the movie?
Are you looking forward to it?

I know very little about it and before I go reading stuff on IMDb forums...I come to you Loungers.

Diane Lane, Thomas Jane, JGL, and Rourke (John Madden directing)...looked from the previews like it might be a really really good movie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat as you. Just saw the preview on Lucky # Slevin the other day as well. Never heard of the movie before, but it did look pretty good. Rourke's character looked like a badass.

Also cool that John Madden is directing. Wonder when the DVD comes out if Al Michaels will join him on the commentary track?
Old 09-20-2006, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in the same boat as you. Just saw the preview on Lucky # Slevin the other day as well. Never heard of the movie before, but it did look pretty good. Rourke's character looked like a badass.

Also cool that John Madden is directing. Wonder when the DVD comes out if Al Michaels will join him on the commentary track?

[/ QUOTE ]

I liked Jaws and Vermeil much more....

Yeah, I will have to keep an eye on this. I have been bookmarking movies that aren't out yet on Netflix like crazy. So much I want to see...don't know why all of the sudden I'm paying attention to future movies...

I really hate when I want to see something after seeing a preview...Then just lose track of it somehow until I hear about how awesome it is from a friend and that he rented it somewhere...wild.