Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

Yesterday I felt lynching Books was awful.. why lynch a player that is claiming villager power role and can prove it?

I expected more in the prove it department.

I'm NOT defending nichp. I haven't reached a conclusion on tonight's lynch yet, because I have been working and I want to think it through.

I'm just hesitant because it's too pat. I have an allergic reaction to doing what evils want us to do.

So, to me... Books claim seems far-fetched. I mean 2 seers have died already... and he is supposed to be the great and powerful OZ or something?? The wolves are sitting pretty right now, why wouldn't they have their brutal/tough wolf make a claim and get people to kill another villager to create FUD for a couple days? WE MUST KILL A WOLF TODAY!!! I respect that all of you "know" Books and can tell if he is FOS and such, but I must have very flawed logic today or something... how can we really be taking this chance?

This is all so crazy. I need a drink.

[ QUOTE ]
roleclaim: i am the suitcase buyer. each night i buy a suitcase from the several suitcase sellers. last night i picked up a black one. eventually i intend to open a shop.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] monk

pure gold
Old 11-27-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whatever
fine

books could be a cool good role, we shouldn't waste a lynch on him, let's just let him live and work things out later

let's lynch neither books or nich today

[RANDOM SOLANTHOS WAGON, VOTE]
Gogogogogogo!

[/ QUOTE ]

i am so okay with a solanthos wagon since i think he has been howling it up big time
but then if books/nich are both alive tomorrow we have to do this again tomorrow.

Books first offered to lynch him and make nich second. i still think this is our best bet. If books is an evil that has to be lynched twice, then at least we do it once here and if nich doesnt come up VP we do it again tomorrow

still the best plan.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanted to type in all caps to attract attention, but then I realized blue text is cooler

<font color="blue">In a standard game where a seer points the finger at a wolf and calls him wolf, and the wolf is like "no, no, I'm a villager!" a solid response is to lynch a 3rd party and let the wolves take care of it - because the wolves can't afford a seer continually viewing people. It's the same scenario here! So let's lynch a 3rd party! </font>

am I the only one not in crazyville here? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

you only lynch a 3rd party when the accused claims seer back. nich didnt
Old 11-27-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
whatever
fine

books could be a cool good role, we shouldn't waste a lynch on him, let's just let him live and work things out later

let's lynch neither books or nich today

[RANDOM SOLANTHOS WAGON, VOTE]
Gogogogogogo!

[/ QUOTE ]

i am so okay with a solanthos wagon since i think he has been howling it up big time
but then if books/nich are both alive tomorrow we have to do this again tomorrow.

Books first offered to lynch him and make nich second. i still think this is our best bet. If books is an evil that has to be lynched twice, then at least we do it once here and if nich doesnt come up VP we do it again tomorrow

still the best plan.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeezus. I was leaning slightly wolf for mets, and now I don't know whether that post makes him a villager or he's levelling a books lynch because he's a wollof.

I'm really only concerned about why tough-wolf books would pick on nich. Do you have any thoughts on that, mets?
Old 11-27-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really only concerned about why tough-wolf books would pick on nich. Do you have any thoughts on that, mets?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no idea. But regardless, books is the best lynch today with nich 2nd place. If books is truthful, he saves himself, nich comes up VP, and we pseudoclear books for the time being. If books dies as a wolf, good. If books saves himself and Nich dies as a non VP, then we lynch books again tomorrow -- cause maybe he needs to be lynched twice

so i have no idea why he would peek nich, i have no idea if he is being truthful or not, but at this point i think it makes the most sense to lynch him.

[ QUOTE ]
Just got home and read.

Books, my only question is yesterday you said you could prove you were a villager 100%? You made it sound like it'd be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Your 100% proof = hoping you peek a wolf and we lynch them before you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, I was gambling. Saying I could probably, maybe, if I get lucky prove I was a villager would just get me killed yesterday.

Can anyone really answer.. perhaps I missed it.

But Books' big plan to 100% prove that he was villager beyond a shadow of a doubt.. is to use a peek power he had, find a wolf on n1, and get him lynched before Books?

Thats the big plan?