Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software

Old 07-18-2007, 05:45 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Thanks for getting back to me. I have checked my name and it appears to be the same in all places and my seat selection preference is the same on Stars as it is on the HUD. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-18-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for getting back to me. I have checked my name and it appears to be the same in all places and my seat selection preference is the same on Stars as it is on the HUD. Any other ideas?
Thanks in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

PM sent.
Old 07-18-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Any chance of adding prima/microgaming to the list??

[/ QUOTE ]

Probably not for the next 2-3 months or so. I'm moving next month. I figured I'd get Party working well, add some stats people requested, sort out any remaining issues and then get on with packing.
Old 07-19-2007, 10:00 AM

Hi there. I got this program up and running and built the database from my old hand histories that PT processed to a separate folder. The only problems I am having is that the HUD does not refelct the number of hands I have on people. For example, I know from using PAHUD that I have x number of hands on a player, but RealTime shows a number way smaller than x number of hands. Also, for some reason, stats don't show up on all tables that I am playing at.

FYI, I have the FullTilt settings box configured with the /handhistory folder as my observed folder, the /screenname folder as my HH folder and the archived folder as my archived folder. I rebuilt the database and imported over 200K hands. Do you know what the problem may be? Thanks for this program, it has TONS of potential.

Ryan
Old 07-19-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi there. I got this program up and running and built the database from my old hand histories that PT processed to a separate folder. The only problems I am having is that the HUD does not refelct the number of hands I have on people. For example, I know from using PAHUD that I have x number of hands on a player, but RealTime shows a number way smaller than x number of hands. Also, for some reason, stats don't show up on all tables that I am playing at.

FYI, I have the FullTilt settings box configured with the /handhistory folder as my observed folder, the /screenname folder as my HH folder and the archived folder as my archived folder. I rebuilt the database and imported over 200K hands. Do you know what the problem may be? Thanks for this program, it has TONS of potential.

Ryan

[/ QUOTE ]

You will need to build a database from the archived hands. If you are using PT, you are probably moving the processed hand histories to another folder. On the FT settings menu, set the archived hand history folder to there. Then hit the "Rebuild database from archived hands button".

If you have deleted the processed HH files, you could still try exporting them from PT to the archive folder - I think it's someting like Utilities\Export Hands to File in PT. This should work unless you set up PT to not save the hand histories. In which case, I'm afraid you are out of luck [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-20-2007, 09:31 AM

I actually rebuilt the database from the old archived hands before making my post unfortunately. I rebuilt it again yesterday after work, opened up 17 tables to datamine, and opened up RT. RT recognized all the tables and had stats in the RT window, but when I restored each table from the tray, no stat windows appeared....weird? When I first used the program, the stat windows would show up on any table I was observing, now, nothing?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:13 PM

I am finding that RealTime crashes on me when I do a "rebuild db from observed hh". This is for party hands that have been exported from PT, and occurs after 30k hands or so. I don't have a problem with doing the same with FT hands.

There is currently no logging option with the party settings so I can't provide anymore feedback.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually rebuilt the database from the old archived hands before making my post unfortunately. I rebuilt it again yesterday after work, opened up 17 tables to datamine, and opened up RT. RT recognized all the tables and had stats in the RT window, but when I restored each table from the tray, no stat windows appeared....weird? When I first used the program, the stat windows would show up on any table I was observing, now, nothing?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd actually noticed something similar with Stars. Some players stats didnt show up. I found if I dbl click on the table entry in the Realtime window, it usually sorted it out. Or you could uncheck and check to check-box next to the table name for the same result.
Old 07-20-2007, 08:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am finding that RealTime crashes on me when I do a "rebuild db from observed hh". This is for party hands that have been exported from PT, and occurs after 30k hands or so. I don't have a problem with doing the same with FT hands.

There is currently no logging option with the party settings so I can't provide anymore feedback.

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard someone else was having problems with a Party HH. Sorry about that [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

The logging option on the FT menu works for the whole program. Could you set it and send me the log.txt file? If you see it is crashing at the same point, could you look at the last few lines of the log.txt file, see which file it is trying to import and send me that file too. That would be awesome.

I didnt have that many Party HHs to test - 35k hands or so and they were all pre-Oct/06.
Old 07-21-2007, 01:46 PM

WTF is up with the "Fish" column? It usually shows 9/9, that everyone is a fish, including myself?