21-25 8 5.13%
26-30 4 2.56%
31-40 4 2.56%
40+ 5 3.21%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2007, 03:48 PM

Default Re: Best MSNL Coaches

[ QUOTE ]
I will give him 2 hours of free coaching today if he wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

So sick. Aejones you run good.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who is BLd ?

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry, that's blasphemy around here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] google is your friend.

But since you want and need to know, it's BLdSWtTRs. Widely considered the best player Party Poker's ever had pre-legislation.

[/ QUOTE ]
After I heard of the legislation, I was on massive tilt, and decided to play 25/50 HU vs him with my 3/6 roll...
I bustoed my ~20K roll vs him (SheCantSayNo at the time) like a few days before party closed to the US, instead of just cashing out...

Whats crazy is, I'm 4x better than I was then, and I have basically the same winrate...
Old 11-18-2007, 03:52 PM

Aejones doesn't need coaching, he's tooooo good

LDO
Old 11-18-2007, 04:07 PM

yeah the bld thing is kinda weird. i have never heard of anyone having him as a coach, and the market must be awfully slim seeing as nearly anyone who has moved up to stakes where paying $1600/hr is realistic or necessary probably has too big an ego at that point to want to pay for help.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:45 PM

G_Dollaz:

We had two sessions only, and this was maaaany months ago. Not once did you voice any miscontent to me, and neither have you done so afterwards. This is the way you let me know?

FWIW given you are just about the only one who had a "bad" experience, it's way more likely you were the problem than I. Just saying it took quite some time for you to "get back to your A-game" like I somehow destroyed your game, when I in fact just tried to get you out of your very nitty ways is just plain insulting.

No offence (or well some because your post is just plain ad manners), but the fact that you yourself apparently cannot move up from 2/4 despite playing for ages and having lots of money would suggest that is not my style that is flawed, but yours. I have lots of students that have had LOTS of success that can attest to this obviously.

You are just about the only displeased student I've had, and you didn't even have the guts to tell me that to my face but instead chose to write your very first comment here.

Rather classless, if you ask me.

[censored] like this pisses me off.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:03 PM

damn MDMA, you sure owned him.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
damn MDMA, you sure owned him.

[/ QUOTE ]

A bit over the top imo. Below is G_Dollaz post, he clearly doesn't blame MDMA and his post seems pretty reasonable.

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW I had a bad experience w/ MDMA in terms of actual coaching. He seems like a good guy while he's coaching and definitely makes himself available and I have no problem w/ him whatsoever. I feel like he tried to imrpove my game and was attentive and all that while he was coaching, for me it just didn't work for some reason. He's the only coach I've ever had and the reason I've never hired nor will ever hire another coach that charges by the hour. I'm not saying others shouldn't use him and he has a great reputation as a coach on here and I'm sure it's for good reason, I'm just posting this so a small stakes player doesn't read this and go w/ him b/c they think it's a guarenteed way to beat msnl, it took me quite some time to get back to playing my A game after being coached.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-18-2007, 05:34 PM

FionnMac: Maybe so, but wouldn't you get pretty pissed if the guy hadn't even told you once that he wasn't satisfied with the two sessions you had, only to then read about it the first time in this thread, like some 8 months later or so? Also the "it took me quite some time to get back to playing my A game after being coached." is just pure insulting, at least that's how I feel.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:43 PM

100% agree with MDMA.

People who cant man up and say [censored] to your face piss me off.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:44 PM

yo just wandering, but like id be keen to chip in $1k or something if some other ppl joined me we could get sweat BLD for a few hours just get him to explain everything, etc...probably get him to record it...and we could probably run it over skype...i dunno just an idea but BLD coaching would be pretty sick...