Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes

Old 12-02-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: **Official** uNL BBV Thread - December***

Wow WTF just happend. I am downswining like crayz at 50NL 6max. And am stuck 5BI this month. I also dabble in some 100NL and 100NL HU. Anyway went to 100NL and this guy literally spewed 6buyin's to me. Here are some hands.

Not In oderd ldo. He was so hyper aggresive hence the light call downs.

------------------
HAND #1
------------------

Full Tilt Poker, $0.50/$1 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 2 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

Hero (BB): $407.90
SB: $121.40

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
<font color="red">SB raises to $3</font>, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($6) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $4</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $12</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $118.40 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $106.40

Turn: ($242.80) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($242.80) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $242.80 Pot ($0.50 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Jacks) and WON $242.30 (+$120.90 NET)
SB showed T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Jacks) and LOST (-$121.40 NET)

------------------
HAND #2
------------------

Hero (SB): $319.70
BB: $114.50

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $3</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $9</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $25</font>, BB calls $16

Flop: ($50) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($50) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $30</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $89.50 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $59.50

River: ($229) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $229 Pot ($0.50 Rake)
Hero showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and WON $228.50 (+$114 NET)
BB showed J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a pair of Jacks) and LOST (-$114.50 NET)

------------------
HAND #3
------------------

Hero (SB): $140
BB: $100

Pre-Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $3</font>, BB calls $2

Flop: ($6) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $4</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $13</font>, Hero calls $9

Turn: ($32) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $25</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $72</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $84 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $12

River: ($200) 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $200 Pot ($0.50 Rake)
Hero showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Aces and Twos) and WON $199.50 (+$99.50 NET)
BB showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (Ace Nine high) and LOST (-$100 NET)

------------------
HAND #4
------------------

Hero (BB): $100
SB: $126.15

Pre-Flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
<font color="red">SB raises to $3</font>, Hero calls $2

Flop: ($6) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $4</font>, Hero calls $4

Turn: ($14) 3[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Hero checks, <font color="red">SB bets $9</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $23</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $119.15 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $70 and is All-In

River: ($200) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $200 Pot ($0.50 Rake)
Hero showed A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Sixes full of Threes) and WON $199.50 (+$99.50 NET)
SB showed 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a full house, Threes full of Sixes) and LOST (-$100 NET)

------------------
HAND #5
------------------

Hero (SB): $250
BB: $85.50

Pre-Flop: 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $3</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $9</font>, Hero calls $6

Flop: ($18) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $12</font>, Hero calls $12

Turn: ($42) 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">BB bets $64.50 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $64.50

River: ($171) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $171 Pot ($0.50 Rake)
Hero showed 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Kings and Sevens) and WON $170.50 (+$85 NET)
BB showed 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (two pair, Kings and Fours) and LOST (-$85.50 NET)
Old 12-02-2007, 05:06 AM

zomg hollA!
Old 12-02-2007, 05:09 AM

Worst seesion of my life. As well as losing every race, never behind, I think the worse was my pocket 10s lost to AJ and I'm still favorite, I felt like my cards were showing. Every c-bet raised, every value bet folds. In 600 hands I never once flopped a set. The board came runner runner THREE TIMES to put a flush on the board and a straight on the board when I flopped top 2 against calling stations. How is it these players with 60-5 stats can take so much money off me when I play 20/15 or so? Oh and I missed every draw. Absolutely card dead. One person did push preflop wtih 108 into my kings so that was nice..

down 3.5 buy ins. After having a come-back sesh yesterday over 2 buy ins...