no i haven't
Old 09-15-2007, 04:42 AM

Default Re: Managing multiple girlfriends

yeah i haven't either

it's kind of a pain in the ass to do
Old 09-15-2007, 05:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
one of the others likes to [censored] [censored] in the [censored] while I [censored] my [censored] bitch [censored] in her [censored], and I'm not giving that up.

[/ QUOTE ]
LOL ... Awesome
Old 09-15-2007, 05:22 AM

i wish i were one of those people who has encyclopedic knowledge of what city every 2p2er lives so i could easily identiy this guy. but having said that i doubt he is one of the more famous OOTers. not georgia ave btw.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:38 AM

Do you like her the best because she is the coolest or is it because she won't let you bang her?

Being a man-whore is over-rated. She sounds like a good one if she isn't banging you until you give her some type of commitment. She also could be banging her 50 year old next door neighbor.

Don't think you have to whore it up now. It would really suck to always wonder about the good one who got away just because you wanted a bunch of pointless ass from whores.
Old 09-15-2007, 06:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You're in your mid-20's so I imagine the girl is roughly the same age. You've been dating a month and she hasn't put out. Next!

[/ QUOTE ]
save this girl for when u decide you wanna get nmarried!
Old 09-15-2007, 08:00 AM

Getting it on with a bunch of girls gets old fast, and can be more trouble than it's worth (unless you're honest up front). Even the best PUAs tend to settle down with one girlfriend. The fact that she hasn't put out in a month is a huge red flag, so unless you think she is a "keeper" I'd be blunt with her and if it fails at least you have 2 quality F buddies.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Getting it on with a bunch of girls gets old fast, and can be more trouble than it's worth (unless you're honest up front). Even the best PUAs tend to settle down with one girlfriend. The fact that she hasn't put out in a month is a huge red flag, so unless you think she is a "keeper" I'd be blunt with her and if it fails at least you have 2 quality F buddies.

[/ QUOTE ]

"A month" doesn't tell us much. Maybe they've gone out once a weekend... so like four times by now. Plenty of women put out by then, but for Christ's sake, that's not a red flag if they don't. I'd be MUCH more inclined to go long-term with someone who isn't [censored] me on the third date, unless it's some wild love-affair kind of infatuation.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:14 AM

The best policy here is tell the truth. Be up front with everyone, and let the ladies decide what's best for them. If you have any decency, you'll realize it's not worth lying to anyone to get a little more from anyone, especially if you think it's possible that she's a keeper, even WAY down the road.

Sounds like you have enough game to get it elsewhere, so reiterate your situation (not ready for commitment) and let the chips fall where they may. A word of caution- in my experience, it's very difficult to get past the three month mark with anyone non-exclusively. Good luck.
Old 09-15-2007, 10:58 AM

I say bang, bang, bang 'em all. That is the end of man...banging. It's so cool to foam-at-the-mouth bang chicks left and right. Don't stop with 2, go for 100. Once the Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility starts to kick in, take it up a notch and find a "choker" or a girl who will let you punch her in the face while piledriving- gash is gash you know. And when the LODMU kicks in again, go get a keeper girl and marry her. Then, when that becomes monotonous and boring, get a divorce and start banging some more. There's no such thing as happiness...only pleasure...the pleasure of banging. The OOT scientists have confirmed that it's in your nature to bang many. There are tons of "keepers" so it really doesn't matter if you let 1 or 5 go here and there. Good girls are rigged anyway. The cum belching gutter sloot is the way to go...they "get" you and when you two are together, it's meaningful and special... unencumbered with recognitions of humanity.