Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2007, 09:41 AM

Default \"changle\" boys on PS

To those of you aware of them.

around 2 months ago there were 4-5 of them, playing app. 24/7 all levels, same pattern etc.

lately they seem to have dissapeared, however 1 of them is back for a while since beg of august if i am not wrong.

any info?..i did ask ps previously to investigate this and they said no connection whatsoever.
I dont want to get into that subject with them again, so wandering if anyone else did.

something else i noticed, despite all other similarities: for the ammount of hands they played i presume they were all novas, however i ve never seen any of them play the 50k nova freeroll.(maybe unaware of it?)i doubt.
Old 08-21-2007, 04:49 AM

Default Re: \"changle\" boys on PS

noone playing on stars ever questioned who these people are or how they maybe connected?

thats weird cause i ve seen people on the tables talking about them.

well maybe i am just trippin..not..anyway any info would be great...
Old 08-22-2007, 11:47 PM

I certainly noticed them about a year ago when I used to play on Stars, but from the Pokertracker stats I had they never played at the same table, even though they often played the same stakes. I guess this might suggest that they were connected, but were not colluding at least. They also never chatted.
Old 08-23-2007, 03:57 PM

Who are you talking about? I can't remember their screen names, but I remember a year or so ago seeing several players who were all from the same city and had similar playing styles.
Old 08-23-2007, 05:52 PM

yeap...those are the ones, changle is the city (if you want their names pm me)...even though its true they were "never" playing together ( i did witness them play a few hands on the same table, minimal though, probably like 8-10 hands) they were playing with exactly the same style, at least 12 hours a day (maybe more) 7 days a week. When 1 of them joined a table and another 1 was allready at that table the latter would immediately sit out and leave the table the following hand. All of them were playing a variety of levels simultaneously from .5/1 to 30/60 and they used to sit out together at the same time. Had similar connection status and listen to this: 2 of the them even had as user names all letters of the 2nd and 3rd(reverse) row of a normal keyboard (i think (they) this guy was even taking a piss).

Anyway, I voiced my concerns to ps (5-6 months ago) and they replied by saying they had conclusive evidence(which ofcourse couldn't share with me for security purposes, whatever) that those players were not bots nor were they working together.
Since I ve done everything I could on my part at the time to find out what the hell was going on I did not argue with them anymore.

Now, I have noticed that for the last 2 months these 5 players (except 1) dissapeared from ps (together) and did not show up until recently. 1 of them is back since a few weeks ago and usually plays 100/200 HU and 30/60 and below FR.

Now what do I do? Go back to ps and start another discussion with them whether these players have commonalities (when I am absolutely positive they were all the same person, maybe bots) and them replying that there is no connection between them whatsoever?...I mean come on, a 5 year old kid without the evidence provided above would suspect that something is not right here...

Please if anyone has any information or has contacted ps in the past regarding this subject let us know what is going on.

ty