YES 2 18.18%
NO 8 72.73%
BASTARD 1 9.09%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-27-2007, 11:15 AM

Default Re: People and things that infuriate you way more than they should

-Blarg's posts IRT women put me on life tilt
-When 'Chair insinuates that I don't clean enough
-Friends of mine that inevitably immediately call me anytime I send them a text message
-The interference sound that my blackberry makes with my office phone...OMGSHUTTHEF***UP
-Yuppy bitches at Whole Foods in their Lexus SUVs that are rude, always on their cell phone, don't know how to drive, and think they're better than me
-When someone wakes me up... it's like this absolutely uncontrollable anger/rage
Old 06-27-2007, 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]

- Failure to make a right on red when it's clearly easy to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along those lines, people who honk when I'm stopped at a light with a plainly visible "No Turn On Red" sign.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:25 AM

No mail/package delivery on Sundays really irks me. I've been complaining about this a lot lately and don't foresee myself stopping. I don't really want to start working on Sundays LDO, but FedEx guys can.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

- Failure to make a right on red when it's clearly easy to do so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Along those lines, people who honk when I'm stopped at a light with a plainly visible "No Turn On Red" sign.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really need to make some sort of megaphone/radio transmitter that lets me communicate through other drivers speakers. "ATTENTION MORON IN THE RED JEEP. THERE IS A NO TURN ON RED SIGN!" I'd need it to be able to overpower any CD playing though. Hmm.

Two more car related ones.

1. I'm looking for a parking spot at night. There are no cars behind me and I see a single spot, so I prepare to parallel park. I pull up next to the car in front of the spot, with my turn signal on, and then put it in reverse, with my reverse lights clearly on. Then out of nowhere some idiot speeds up and pulls right up to my bumper. YOU SAW WHAT I WAS DOING, KILL YOURSELF!

I also like people that beep when it is clearly not going to do anything. You can beep if someone is in danger, someone cuts you off, someone is sleeping and the light has turned green, etc. When there is a line of 15 cars and you are at the back of it, don't [censored] beep. We know. This isn't a game of beeping telephone, where we will pass your message up to the offender. So please give it a rest.
Old 06-27-2007, 11:26 AM

People who say things that are wrong/stupid, with complete confidence
Old 06-27-2007, 11:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People who take a product from the shelves and find something better four aisles over, then put original item in the slot that used to house the new item.

It makes me go on mega-monkey life tilt.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find people that will walk back to put something in its right place crazy. These people put me on life tilt! If I was renting a movie with someone and they walked all the way to the back of the store to put something back, i'd be infuriated!

[/ QUOTE ]

Give. it. to. the. cashier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used to work as a supermarket cashier, and the brilliance of the customers never ceased to amaze me. They'd make it all the way to the register, find some unwanted item as they unloaded, and instead of handing it to me, they'd stuff it in the magazine rack right the [censored] in front of me. Especially smart when it's a pint of ice cream or something like that.

That job helped me learn to truly hate people.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashier hands it to bagger who hands it to stock boy and it goes back to shelf.

Otherwise, stock boys have to comb through shelves to find products out of place, then return them to wherever they belong, unless they were perishable items that are now spoiled. Congrats, idiots, you're increasing prices for everyone else!
Old 06-27-2007, 11:40 AM

evangelicals and yuppy ass liberals
Old 06-27-2007, 11:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1. I'm looking for a parking spot at night. There are no cars behind me and I see a single spot, so I prepare to parallel park. I pull up next to the car in front of the spot, with my turn signal on, and then put it in reverse, with my reverse lights clearly on. Then out of nowhere some idiot speeds up and pulls right up to my bumper. YOU SAW WHAT I WAS DOING, KILL YOURSELF!

[/ QUOTE ]

On Nantucket, parking downtown is a nightmare...there is one main lot that is three rows. Each row is one way, so you snake through the parking lot going up one row, down the next, up the third. There is no way to cut to the second row without going all the way up the first. I'm looking for a parking spot one night, and there are two cars behind me. I see a spot open up in the next row over and am about halfway down the first row. I'm obviously headed towards the parking space when the girlfriend of the guy driving the truck behind me jumps out of the car and runs over to STAND in the space in the next row to save it for him.

What is your play here?
Old 06-27-2007, 11:52 AM

People who can't walk properly. The ones who walk along in a giant oscillating curve, randomly speeding up and slowing down. Or the ones who totally disregard everyone else and just expect everyone else to get out of their way. Grrrr
Old 06-27-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

On Nantucket, parking downtown is a nightmare...there is one main lot that is three rows. Each row is one way, so you snake through the parking lot going up one row, down the next, up the third. There is no way to cut to the second row without going all the way up the first. I'm looking for a parking spot one night, and there are two cars behind me. I see a spot open up in the next row over and am about halfway down the first row. I'm obviously headed towards the parking space when the girlfriend of the guy driving the truck behind me jumps out of the car and runs over to STAND in the space in the next row to save it for him.

What is your play here?

[/ QUOTE ]

Assault and battery, most likely. This is a Grade A, Class 1 dick move.

Actually, I pull partially into the spot, blocking the other car's access. Mexican standoff ensues. They eventually leave, as it's clear to anyone that you are in the spot.