Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2006, 02:48 AM

Default Ultimatebet stole $21000 from me

Hi,

I have a issue with ultimatebet, I hope some of you are patient enough to read this. There is as well cliff notes at bottom of post.

I opened new account to ultimatebet 16.4.2006. Before starting to play there I wanted to make sure, that even tho I have played underage before it wont cause problems anymore:

I have played previously few hundred hands at ultimatebet, and frankly some underage with wrong info. I opened a while ago account with correct info(email xxxx@gmail.com) and played a little but I have now forgot the password and there is no password hint. So can you please make it possible that I can play with this new account and deposit + withdraw by neteller. I tried validating the email but got an error.

Thank you very much in advance,

"ITILTEZ"

And got this answer:

Dear "ITILTEZ",

Thank you for preferring us as your ultimate on-line poker destination.

Your account has been properly validated and it currently has an active status with no restrictions of any kind. Please try to log in again and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Also remember to check your junk email box for notification emails since maybe your filters have sent our messages to this box and to add our address as a safe address.

If you need any further assistance, do not hesitate on contacting us back, and we will be more than glad to serve you.

Best Regards,

Tita
Customer Service

Because I wanted to make it absolute sure, I emailed them again. Please notice that the same person responded my email within short period of time, the previous answers were attached as well.

Hi,

Does that mean I can now play with this new account without problems? Even tho I have had couple previous account(which I haven't used much and have forgot all the info connected to them)

Thanks,

"ITILTEZ"

And got back:

Dear "ITILTEZ",

Yes, this account is up and running well, and you should be able to access it and play at our tables now.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Tita
Customer Service

I forgot the UB account for a while and made a deposit of $250 on 11.5.2006, in order to test that everything is fine. My cash out request was declined the first time, but the problem was solved when I changed the email to my neteller email. This is the email previous mentioned in this post. They as well closed my accounts(3) connected to that email. Both operations went smoothly without any kind problems. I got my cashout to neteller within some hours.
So now I knew everything was like it should.
On Saturday 13.5.2006 I made a deposit of $7500(3 $2500 deposits) to my ultimatebet account, I lost most of it very shortly. However I was able to cashout the remaining $1418.30 to my neteller account without problems.

Then on Monday 15.5.2006 I decided to deposit other $7500 which worked fine. I got a nice little upswing in the 5/10 and 10/25 NL tables, winning about $14000 within 24 hours. Then suddenly on Tuesday 16.5.2006 when I'm trying to start new session in 10/25nl 6max I get message saying my account is disabled and that I need to contact support for details. I do that, but they just promise to get back to me. I think maybe it's just some bug and try to log off and on to UB software. Log off goes fine, but now everytime I try to login I get message saying "Invalid username, please try again". I'm absolute sure all the info is correct. I have emailed ultimatebet 5-6 times during this time. Not even once I have got actually helpfull answer, it's mostly just been that they will forward my email to something. It usually takes 12+ hours to get even that. I once was told my account is under fraud investigation, and they would contact me soon. However it's 36 hours of that, and they haven't answered any of my question after it.
Also I have asked them to give me a phone # to call, because I can't find one from ultimatebet.com. Neither has that request been answered.
$21000 is a lot of money to me, and especially with this terrible customer service I'm worried.
I told them last night, that if I wouldn't get some kind real info/phone # within 12 hours I would post this to 2+2. I really wouldn't wanna go to this route, but I really don't see any other options at this point. Sorry about it.

I'm hoping that posting here would maybe speed up process. As well I'm aware that here is alot smart and good persons, who I'm sure can help me figure out way to solve this matter.

I have played poker on many sites, and never had this bad problems. This includes sites were I formerly played underage, but then told them my situation honestly.

CLIFF NOTES: Ultimatebet has banned my account with $21000 in it and refuses to give real reason, or any help.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:07 AM

Default Re: Ultimatebet stole $21000 from me

[ QUOTE ]
I have played previously few hundred hands at ultimatebet, and frankly some underage with wrong info.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this far and realized you probably deserved to lose your money, and stopped reading.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:09 AM

It seems that it's very premature to say that UB 'stole' your money.

But I wish you good luck.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:19 AM

To first guy: That is your opinion, and I understand it. However this is not about that. And for what it's worth I lost money there.

To second guy: I know, I wanted to do a bit radical title in order to get some ideas. I understand that this is most likely just some investigation that is taking longer then it should. However the most annoying part is that, they dont tell me anything.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:25 AM

Very premature.

They locked your account on 5/16 because of some investigation and they want to check out what's going on.
Today is 5/19.

It's been less than 3 days dude. Relax.

They've been slow. But other sites have done slower.

Keep trying to e-mail them and ask why they aren't responding.

I wouldn't be happy if I had $21k locked up either. but I think you are over-reacting by saying they 'stole' it.
Hopefully everything works out fine.
Old 05-19-2006, 03:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have played previously few hundred hands at ultimatebet, and frankly some underage with wrong info.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this far and realized you probably deserved to lose your money, and stopped reading.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are really stupid. How do you tie your shoes in the morning?
Old 05-19-2006, 05:24 AM

I find it hard to relax, when I dont know what has happened to big amount of money [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I will keep emailing them, but they just keep saying they forward it to someone. That someone just never contacts me. I asked them for phone # again, and aswell gave me own.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I understand that this is most likely just some investigation that is taking longer then it should. However the most annoying part is that, they dont tell me anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you won $14,000+ in 24 hours, they are likely concerned that someone has fraudulently deposited and has dumped the money to you. They may now be waiting to ensure that that person's deposit clears (through Visa, or FirePay, or whatever) before they allow you to cash out.

They are unlikely to tell you anything before they are finished their investigation as it serves no purpose; they've told you it's under investigation for fraud (and I'd put it at 99% it's about the issues I describe above), what more should they tell you?

Just be patient and let them finish the investigation. If you've done nothing wrong, you shouldn't have a problem.
Old 05-19-2006, 05:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you've done nothing wrong, you shouldn't have a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

If your innocent then just try to relax, as difficult as it is.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This is the email previous mentioned in this post. They as well closed my accounts(3) connected to that email.

[/ QUOTE ]

If this means that you now have 4 accounts setup on the exact same email then I think you might have problems.