Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Golf
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-27-2007, 08:06 PM

Default Re: Taking it to the next level

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
At those, I'd say I get up/down about 70% of the time...I'm not at all 'lost' in the sand...I KNOW how to do it, technically, I just don't have the 'feel' from not practicing it. I have the proper technique and the theoretical knowledge of sandplay, I just don't really have the opportunity to put in a lot of hours practicing it.

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG! You don't practice yet you get up and down from the sand 70% of the time?!?!?! Nobody on the planet does that! Not even Gary Player.

Forget it, I've tried to give honest feedback here and it's just not happening. I think those that have stated you aren't much of a golfer have to be right after what I've seen you say. You've given so many contradictions in your game it's hilarious.

Enjoy the game, hope you find what you're looking for. But real golfers don't lie.

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

On that ONE shot [censored]...[censored] I hate you.
Old 07-27-2007, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Taking it to the next level

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What does up and down mean exactly? is that hitting it out of the bunker and onto the green right? pro players are that inconsistent that they cant do that 70% of the time?

[/ QUOTE ]
It means they get it out of the greenside bunker and into the hole in two shots or less. Blast it on the green and make the putt essentially.

BO

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, that suprises me that most of them are less than 70% consistent. what rate would you put their consistency at?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can see the stats for all of 2006 here

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, that is really sweet, thanks for the info. I was not expecting numbers like that to tell you the truth, 4.5 bridies per round for tiger, suprised the hell out of me, I thought it would be like 10, but Im so new to learning about the game rather than just winging it, that a lot of stats taught me a bunch about the game.