Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2006, 09:16 PM

Default Re: The Ultimate Bad Beat at 1/3 NL Tables at The Wynn Las Vegas

dood -
u took some bad ass beatz. you gonna get lucky soon, brah'. you should move up a level or two...you should try playin online, i thinnk u'll be good at it...try party poker! just get a credit card or ask your momz for onee.... you don't need no college when u makin da suweeet moolah with unclee rico (playin pokerrr)!
Old 09-02-2006, 10:39 PM

I used to play online at pokerstars before a long run of bad luck hit me which caused me to close my firepay and netteller account. The bad beats online are much worse since they are caused by bad players making bad calls which is why I am not going back to online play. I think I am going to buy a powerball lotto ticket now to test my luck.
Old 09-02-2006, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to play online at pokerstars before a long run of bad luck hit me which caused me to close my firepay and netteller account. The bad beats online are much worse since they are caused by bad players making bad calls which is why I am not going back to online play. I think I am going to buy a powerball lotto ticket now to test my luck.

[/ QUOTE ]
RIGGEDAMENTS
Old 09-03-2006, 12:48 AM

dood,
you should go get as much money as you can and buy a lot of lotto tickets...there is no way you will not win...
Old 09-03-2006, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dood -
u took some bad ass beatz. you gonna get lucky soon, brah'. you should move up a level or two...you should try playin online, i thinnk u'll be good at it...try party poker! just get a credit card or ask your momz for onee.... you don't need no college when u makin da suweeet moolah with unclee rico (playin pokerrr)!

[/ QUOTE ]

U speak intelligence like a young ghostface, is you from the mean streets of jamaica queens, oh is you from queensbridge like my boys in the M O B B? I only speculate cuz you seems to keep it fresh and poppin like my boy hallrvdrul when he donkin those buyins like a young phil hellmuth in a high stakes cash game.