Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-2007, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Proposed internet poker ban in MA

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Randy et al,

I am good friends with the district director for congresswoman Niki Tsongas in Lowell. I know she is not part of state legislature, but the district director is very good friends with almost all of state senators/reps. I talked to him about everything today and he told me if I came up with a 1 page thing to say what the provision is, why it is bad, and what should be done instead, and he will present it to all the state senators and reps he knows. This includes Steven C. Panagiotakos, who apparently is most likely to be the next senate president.

I am not a good writer but if you guys can put together a really good one page summary then I can present it to the district director and do some real damage here in our favor.

[/ QUOTE ]

TE, John, Randy, and Bryan,

Please jump all over this offer!

D$D

[/ QUOTE ]

ON it! I'll send a copy of the initial letter that we sent out. I think that pretty much covers everything. I'll add a few more points to spruce it up, ok? Please email me at ma@pokerplayersalliance.org and I will forward the letter to you pronto.

Thanks for your support and help!

All In,

Randy C~
MA PPA Rep