Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2007, 11:48 PM

Default Re: Teacher student situation at college

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just today one of my friends had something quite odd happen to him at a pretty well respected university that he attends. From what I understand, he was sitting in class while the instructor was lecturing and had his textbook open and was looking at it. Supposedly the teacher asks the class a question and while waiting for someone to answer it, she glances over, sees my friend looking in his book and assumes he isn't paying attention. She throws a piece of chalk across the room which grazes his cheek and hits the blackboard behind him. He asks the instructior if she just threw chalk at him and she says something to the effect of yes because you weren't paying attention. He then left the class without saying anything else and reported it to campus security who took down a report and will apparently will take it to the dean on Monday (because of the thanksgiving break).

Has something similar ever happened to anyone here? What kind of legal action, if any, could be taken? He now has to wait the entire weekend to figure this out and he his wondering what is going to happen. All replies are appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your friend sounds like the lamest dude ever.

[/ QUOTE ]