Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2006, 01:35 PM

Default Re: Howard Stern on Sirius FREE Oct 25th & 26th!

Yeah I agree, she's pretty nasty. Show is kinda boring today. For regular listeners, this is basically a best of show. I wish he would just do his regular show and not bring people up to speed, but I see why he's doing it.
Old 10-25-2006, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah I agree, she's pretty nasty. Show is kinda boring today. For regular listeners, this is basically a best of show. I wish he would just do his regular show and not bring people up to speed, but I see why he's doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree 100%
Old 10-25-2006, 02:09 PM

Can someone list the people that were dropped from the old show, and regulars added to the new show?
Old 10-25-2006, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone list the people that were dropped from the old show, and regulars added to the new show?

[/ QUOTE ]

No real new additions except Marc the Bagger (is not a regular though), that I can think of. You obviously won't hear Tom Chisuano anymore or Vinnie. Dominic Barbara doesn't call in anymore also.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:15 PM

Old show as of when?

Nobody has really changed this the new show came on. There is no more Tom. There is a new wack packer named Big Foot who has been to jail, had gay sex and lived on the street. The big new thing is the sibihan which is a thing women ride to orgasm in fron tof the guys.

Another big guy lately has been George Takei who is Zulu from Star Trek. Richard and Sal were on the show before but have done more. JD is on the show more and finally had sex this year. The rest of the guys really haven't changed. They play more Crazy Alice then they used to since her stuff is pretty vulgar.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:25 PM

as has been mentioned, they're aren't many brand new people but some peope are much more prominently featured (JD, Richard and Sal, Crazy Alice, George Takei, Blue Iris, the Sybian, no more KC Armstrong)

I'd say the biggest addition to the show is Bubba the Love Sponge (he does afternoons on howard's channel) who is a semi frequent guest on Howard's show and there is much discussion about the content of his show (Shock the Puss, Torture Rack, The Rattler, Lifting with Hogan, etc.) Listening to his show is alright, but he is a slamdunk whenever he and his crew make a guest appearance on Howard's show.

Celebrity appearances has been limited more to friends of the show (celebs who have made many appearances, or are fans) as opposed to people just making their promotional rounds as was done previously. I prefer this as celebrities who don't what the show is all about were boring to me.

Alot of Howard's boring rants about the FCC have been replaced with boring rants about XM, how terrestrial radio is crap, Sirius Stock, and how he's convinced the media is slamming him. He doesn't complain about technical problems as much, maybe they just don't happen as frequently.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:31 PM

FYI, KC was looong gone before they left terrestrial. He had actually been gone so long, that him calling was a huge deal. That was right before his move to Satellite. All those people listed basically played the same role as before. You just get alot more Alice because her vulgarity isn't censored and Takei did a week guest hosting, which was actually pretty great.

Also Bubba sux

Edit: the sybian rules
Old 10-25-2006, 02:33 PM

dom called in a few weeks ago. it is a rare occurance now though.
Old 10-25-2006, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dom called in a few weeks ago. it is a rare occurance now though.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really? Damn I missed that one. I love when he used to call in. Immitating his gargling voice just cracks my [censored] up.
Old 10-25-2006, 04:01 PM

What did you all think of the Bitter Half?