Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: **Official** uNL Microbrew Thread - October

Ye. Eurolinx or something. Check aba's blog, he posted about it.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:19 AM

There was a thread that was locked about the "AIM scammer", but I have this to say:

J e p p G11111 has too contacted me randomly on AIM and tried to "befriend me" telling me he was Cent on 2p2 and Jeppg1111 on Poker Stars. He also IMed me under his other screen name which is CenturianM77 or something like that. Basically, the deal he tried to sell me over the course of a couple weeks was that he was some hot shot pro that won the Sunday Million, and played nosebleed stakes before. From searching for posts about him on 2p2 as well as looking at posts by "Cent" on 2p2, I concluded pretty fast that this guy had no idea what he was doing in poker, was probably a losing player, however did manage somehow to luckbox his way into a donkament win and has been trying to cash in on that "fame" (?) ever since.

He also told me numerous times how he does transfers from Stars to FTP on CardRunners, and for a couple of days would keep bugging me about transfering money from Stars to FTP. I told him I don't need his services numerous times.

He then one day started asking me all sorts of personal questions, starting off with how many hands do I think I've played total in my lifetime, what my hourly rate was, and then moved to asking where I live. He then told me he owns a condo in Sunny Isles (lol), and tried to ask me what part of the city I live in, whether it's a house or an apartment, etc.

At which point I was like "dude, I don't even know you, are you serious?"

He then got all defensive and responded with this:

CenturianM77 (3:03:08 PM): im adam gefvert
CenturianM77 (3:03:18 PM): thought you knew that.. i owen pokerswaps.com and run rakebackattack.com

I don't know who adam gefvert is, or whether Centurian is him, or what the deal with this guy is. He also invited me and a whole lota other regulars into an AIM chat once telling us he is looking for people to stake in WCOOP, that we would be buying in, playing until a certain point in the tourney, at which point he would have his "friend" contact us and tell us how to play every hand for the remainder of the tournament. I asked him if he was tryin' to be ZeeJustin, and he told me he wished, because that guy was awesome, and he wanted to do that blah blah blah.

Either way. My advice is to not deal with CenturianM77, or JeppG11111. If they start IMing you, just block them. Nothing good came out of that person talking to me, other than me wasting my time, and him wasting his time tryin' to get money from me for "transfer" or whatever the [censored] he was trying to do.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:25 AM

Mook,

is the guy on 2p2? link me to his username
Old 10-08-2007, 09:12 AM

Ive been trying to write a PSA about dowswings and how to find and plug leaks. Been busy with it for over 40 minutes now. But Im wondering if anybody even wants to read it? And moreso; Am I allowed to make a new thread about it? Ama?
Old 10-08-2007, 09:23 AM

i'd read it
Old 10-08-2007, 09:26 AM

i have been such a station today.
eurgh.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:29 AM

If I made only one stupid mistake every thousand hands instead of three that I am making now, my win rate would probably triple.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:31 AM

I'll read it too.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If I made only one stupid mistake every thousand hands instead of three that I am making now, my win rate would probably triple.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is especially true when the one mistake is on the table of nl100 youre running alongside the 7 nl50s but w/e i lost money today off my own mistakes.

im looking for an nl100 coach - who does the brew recommend/suggest i avoid and how much ought i be paying?
tia.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:35 AM

Isura is coaching now I think. The guy is godlike, but cheap since he is starting out. Get cardrunners too.

ps Ye just checked. $150 an hour. $250 for session review.
Closed Thread