Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: Official review thread, luckychewy 109 stars win

Okay, last 174 hands. I again tried to avoid commenting too much on the hands that Bond had already commented on.

Hand 203 - Surprised you raised w/Q9 here after the last two hands (got your c-bet check/raised in 1 and everyone folded to your PFR in the other). Are we on the bubble here?

Hand 216 - Similar to the QQ hand before only this time I like it soo much better w/KK because I feel like villain has fewer outs.

Hand 247 - I assume the flop check in the mutli-way pot is a dead give away that he doesn't have PP here?

Hand 253 - I was somewhat surprised at the call PF. The call on the flop seemed standard. I was really surprised at the call on the turn. Thoughts?

Hand 273 - Earlier you CC a PFR w/ATs. Now we are folding. This has to be read based? Or is it just based on the Villain's position?

Hand 285 - I really like this one. I need to add plays like this to my game more. So much value to be gained here especially late.

Hand 321 - Are we calling a shove from the BB here? We'd be getting nearly 2:1.

Hand 328 - I thought this was a call too.

Hand 333 - I would have checked this turn also.

Hand 336 - I also would have bet flop.

I would be raising a lot more of the heads-up hands PF.

Hand 349 - I don't know. Mabye I just fall in love with aces heads-up.

Hand 357 - Value bet river? I probably would have bet on the turn as well, but I think the check is just as good there.

Hand 369 - I know Bond said so too, but I probably would have called on this river as well.

Well it looked like this guy had no idea how to play heads-up. Rasing to 22K with the blinds at 3K/6K makes almost no sense. He wasn't even making raises that big at the full table. Nice job sir.