Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2007, 12:16 AM

Default Threat of Fund. Islam vs. Threat of Illuminati

Many in Politics seem very concerned that there is a hidden organization scheming to homogenize the world under a single power in order to implement a program of eugenics, accelerated evolution of the elite, and...well...I'm not sure what exactly. But definitely not Anarcho-Capitalism.

In any case there is no compelling evidence for such an overwhelming conspiracy. But there is enormous evidence that a huge, rapidly reproducing population of fundamentalist Muslims would love to see a the world reduced to a caliphate. And they're not doing a bad job of starting in Europe, merely by breeding like rabbits and exploiting Western cultural tolerance without responding with any reciprocal idealogical softening.

Now, personally I'm not worried about either of these budding conspiracies for world domination. But objectively the Muslim threat seems much more dangerous. But nobody here ever worries about an eventual worldwide theocracy of Allah. Why not? Is it because "The Illuminati" sounds sexier? Is it because Europe is, like, far away and stuff and only what happens in America is important?

C'mon conspiracy theorists, let me in on the psychology here so I can develop a proper panic about the demonic intents of Neocons and lull my concern regarding Islam to a dull ache.
Old 08-28-2007, 01:16 AM

Default Re: Threat of Fund. Islam vs. Threat of Illuminati

I dont think its as black and white as you think. I dont think the islamic fundamentalists are that hard to take out, but there are people in power who are using them to gain unprecedented power (as far as the US goes). They are playing off eachother. I dont particularity believe in many conspiracy theories, but there are a lot of facts that seem to fit, and happening at the same time (multinational highway, talk about the amero legislation, federal IDs, patriot act, ubiquitous of cameras, the blase attitude about the bilderberg group etc), its opportunist of anything else.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:01 AM

I think the threat is probably Fund. Islam vs. Illuminatish Organizations. In fact, its basically going on already.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
C'mon conspiracy theorists, let me in on the psychology here so I can develop a proper panic about the demonic intents of Neocons and lull my concern regarding Islam to a dull ache.

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont need to be a conspiracy theorist to see the sick things the neocons are doing in the middle east. If you are american it makes much more sense to educate yourself on the evils of your own government before you start worrying about what the muslims are doing.

As far as one global government of world control, I'm pretty skeptical. I'd have to see it to believe it.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Many in Politics seem very concerned that there is a hidden organization scheming to homogenize the world under a single power in order to implement a program of eugenics, accelerated evolution of the elite, and...well...I'm not sure what exactly. But definitely not Anarcho-Capitalism.

In any case there is no compelling evidence for such an overwhelming conspiracy. But there is enormous evidence that a huge, rapidly reproducing population of fundamentalist Muslims would love to see a the world reduced to a caliphate. And they're not doing a bad job of starting in Europe, merely by breeding like rabbits and exploiting Western cultural tolerance without responding with any reciprocal idealogical softening.

Now, personally I'm not worried about either of these budding conspiracies for world domination. But objectively the Muslim threat seems much more dangerous. But nobody here ever worries about an eventual worldwide theocracy of Allah. Why not? Is it because "The Illuminati" sounds sexier? Is it because Europe is, like, far away and stuff and only what happens in America is important?

[/ QUOTE ]

The difference is that Muslims have ZERO power over me. They cannot tax me to death, they cannot kidnap me and cage me and torture me. The Muslims are a make-belief threat used to take your focus away from the real criminals.

Who, then, is your enemy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7yowSQpiEM
10m24s

Furthermore, Islam and Christianty are cult-sisters. The idea as isolating one as a conspiratal movement and the other as a benign superstition is doublethink.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And they're not doing a bad job of starting in Europe, merely by breeding like rabbits and exploiting Western cultural tolerance without responding with any reciprocal idealogical softening.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm curious as to where this idea comes from. I live in a muslim dominated part of London (Finsbury Park), I'd say my local area is about 60-70% muslim. All local businesses are run by muslim families and provide a good friendly service. Their childern go to mixed faith schools where they learn western values, such as the importance of having the latest iPod / trainers. I can honestly say I like living here and haven't felt threatened once in 4 years.

Remember most muslims living in Europe chose to live there, implying that they must have some tolerance, respect or even (gasp!)admiration for western values. Yes extremists will give the community a bad name (Abu Hamza and Richard Read both went to the local mosque) but they are a genuine minority. To be scared of an influx of muslims makes about as much sense as being scared by an Irish influx because of the IRA. (And the fact they breed like rabbits as well [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img])

I guess the media can do a really good job of scaring people.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

The difference is that Muslims have ZERO power over me. They cannot tax me to death, they cannot kidnap me and cage me and torture me. The Muslims are a make-belief threat used to take your focus away from the real criminals.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you Dutch? This guy begs to differ.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_va...lm_director%29
Old 08-28-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine the plane passengers on 9-11 kinda considered themselves "kidnapped", probably even "caged"... The people on the top floors of the WTC surely had to feel "caged" and judging by the people jumping to sure death from 100 stories, I'm guessing they felt tortured too.
Old 08-28-2007, 10:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I would imagine the plane passengers on 9-11 kinda considered themselves "kidnapped", probably even "caged"... The people on the top floors of the WTC surely had to feel "caged" and judging by the people jumping to sure death from 100 stories, I'm guessing they felt tortured too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but as you well know, Neilsio thinks the government was 100% responsible for 9/11, so you aren't helping your case.

Although he could also believe the government framed a Muslim in Van Gogh's murder too.
Old 08-28-2007, 12:27 PM

Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! - Leonardo da Vinci

The real threat for the western world are not external enemies, but total ignorance of millions its citizens about what’s really happening around them. Government control accompanied by media and under influence of religious preachers are constantly producing a black and white or good and evil picture about the world, which even more educated people are too easily to accept.

Don’t blame yourself too much, you’re just one of the millions produced sheeps by government/media/church, who are not capable of thinking with their own head, just refusing any questioning or demanding answers. I believe they’d call you a perfect citizen.

No matter how busy you may think you are, you must find time for reading, or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance. - Confucius

"Guard against the impostures of pretended patriotism." - George Washington

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind. And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar." - Julius Caesar

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
to not question your government is unpatriotic." - Sen. Chuck Hagel (R-Neb.)

"Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear — kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor — with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it." - General Douglas MacArthur

Fear is the only true enemy, born of ignorance and the parent of anger and hate. - Edward Albert